Adding or removing fuel from chip

Hotrodbuick

Is the only way to do this through a scan master? Or is there another way. I have a TT 5.7 chip and runs rich at idle but runs good once it warms up and comes off cold mode. No vacuum leaks that I could find, I have a translator and 3.5 MAF. Tried going through translator to lean it out, helped but not much. Thanks

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

There is no adjustment for idle. That is controlled by the oxygen sensor and where the BLM ends up.
What is the air/fuel ratio? In other words, what is showing you that it's rich? (Please don't say it smells rich :) )
Some cars lose voltage to the ECM and it forgets the learned BLM, which could make make it too rich or lean on cold start.
Eric

My wideband is showing rich. It's showing in the 12s. Doesn't smell rich at all though. Tried adjusting my iac but it's good where it is. Newer oxygen sensor in the car also.

12's is normal for cold start, even a little lean. When first started, it's typical to see high 10's/low 11's at first, then it will progressively get leaner based on time and coolant temp. If we tried to target 13 or 14 on a cold start, it will usually stall when dropping into gear.
Eric

I am having the same problem with the same set up (02s..122 at idle) and it smells WHY..LOL and I cant seem to change 02s at idle

Is your o2 sensor fairly new? Look for vacuum leaks and check fuel pressure with vacuum line off.