Actors and Musicians

ITSAV6

It's my Granny's car!
I know they lean left but my God they are a bunch of nut jobs. I have a long list of actors who's movies I will not ever watch and albums I will never buy. What a bunch of hypocrites. Especially when the whine about the gap from rich to poor....."SHUT THE HELL UP AND GIVE YOUR MONEY AWAY"

I thought they all were gonna leave the country if Trump got elected? What happened, I'm still waiting. And, poor Meryl Streep, whatever will she do? Probably get an academy award for best portrayal of a victim?

The scary thing is these people really feel like they were cheated(Russians and FBI), that this isn't a reality, and will not let things go how many months later? When instead they should be looking ahead and moving forward while using their platform to unite, instead of trying to cause and create a further divide. Them and the so called "nonbiased" media can all go take a long walk off a short bridge, and I hope they land in shark infested water.

Last edited:
truck.jpg

I haven't been to a theater since the early 90's, seldom watch any movies made past the 60's, and get my news from the phone. Hollywood and the mainstream media are killing themselves with their faulty "business model". All of these A-Holes are on my boycott/ignore list...

And its not just the famous ones either. I work for the local State University and have had many interactions with the "performing arts" types. In general they are certainly a different breed indeed. But I suppose it takes all types to make this world go round. Heck, they probably talk the same about us "car guys" too. Lol.

They are nothing more than various forms of Court Jesters.

Some are more well known than others. Some are paid better than others. That is all.

I remember hearing something about John Cougar Mellencamp buying an island a long time ago to live on.

Maybe all the celebs could pool their money together and buy an island or a small country of their own and they could all live there and be happy. And we could get some peace and quiet from their whining.

I don't go to see their movies or buy any albums either.

That's the thing, they all wanna start charities and everybody aka the working stiffs to donate while they keep their $s and the credit for helping the "poor". Of course they get a big tax break for it lol.

I thought they all were gonna leave the country if Trump got elected? What happened, I'm still waiting. And, poor Meryl Streep, whatever will she do? Probably get an academy award for best portrayal of a victim?

The scary thing is these people really feel like they were cheated(Russians and FBI), that this isn't a reality, and will not let things go how many months later? When instead they should be looking ahead and moving forward while using their platform to unite, instead of trying to cause and create a further divide. Them and the so called "nonbiased" media can all go take a long walk off a short bridge, and I hope they land in shark infested water.
Don't you like sharks?

Now Green Day :poop: has a protest song. WTF, these ASS-clowns are Brits! WTH do they even care? And all these congressional libtards not showing up for the inauguration, I'd be completely ignoring these idiots back on the job!

I saw where a lot of these Republican government types who signed some of the "Never Trump" letters are crying about the new cabinet and advisor choices saying Trump has "black balled" them.

They're like, "But you need us. We know how Washington works. You can't black ball us!!!"
Duh, well ya reckon??:rolleyes:

I saw where a lot of these Republican government types who signed some of the "Never Trump" letters are crying about the new cabinet and advisor choices saying Trump has "black balled" them.

They're like, "But you need us. We know how Washington works. You can't black ball us!!!"
Duh, well ya reckon??:rolleyes:

My dad always taught me "Son, have the balls to say what you mean and mean what you say. If you do, you migh not be liked, but you certainly won't be respected if you don't. "...... FWIW

Funny the band that IS goin to DC for Trump needed traveling $75k $$$. They did a "Go Fund Me" page. Over 625K on it so far !!! :D

I am a thespian therefore my 1gl bucket holds more water than your 1gl bucket.

Conjure Ace Ventura and his 'loser' scene.

I digress in the name of humor.