ACN Scam

camino70

Has anyone heard of ACN telecommunications? My next door neighbor is tooting its horn and it sounds like a scam to me. Anybody have any proof?
Thanks,
Ron

my best friends got into that crap, talked about how they would retire in 3 years, make 2 million in a year and all this, out of the group of 10 that got sucked into it all of them are back to work. the thing is such crap, it is making money off of someowne elses work, so if your high enough up, you need to keep sucking people in or you won't make crap. i even went to the little seminar at my buddies house, all of my friends not in the ACN thing refuesed, but i wanted to see what crap they were peddling. When i showed up, the millionaires didn't have any beer, food just a few warm walmart colas. i watched some silly video and then listened to this guy that had the most experiance in the group, a ****ping 10 months and hes preching to me. If you have only been doing something for 15 months your no expert, and i could give a crap about your opinions. I told them no thanks and went home to get some good food and drink, thats about all i gotta say about ACN.
Grant

I had a feeling it was a pyramid scheme. What kind of money do they ask for up front at the meeting?

similar BS

ever hear of Melaluca, wellness products,, total pyramid scheme!
STAY AWAY, I told em to stick it, and they still sent me a box of crap,
so I filed a complaint with atty general,
only the 1st guy gets wealthy, all the rest just feed him!

pyramid scheme is how i expain it to everyone, you give 500 up front and they dole the money out to everyone above you, it doesn;t go to the company, but your friend that sucked you in, the jack a$$ above them and so on.
Grant
ps i told them that if they were good friends they would give back whatever bit they recieve from my money, cause my father always told me that real friends don;t charge other friends for stuff, they gave me a confused look back to that one.