Accel DFI Gen 7 Programming Question

Sean94Z

I am trying to figure out how to have a 2nd tune available that I can flip a switch and have the 2nd tune available. I thought I could do this via the Nitrous Table. Is it possible to wire a 12 volt source to do this???

My main goal was to hook up the LOW METH light to this input so if I run out of METH, it will automatically reduce timing to keep my motor together..

Thanks,

Sean

I dont see why you couldnt, just need to turn all the saftey features off/down and it seems to me it would work.

If you set the nitrous jet orifice size to 0 in the nitrous table, sure you can, but you can;t make a new ve table only flip to a different a/f table and timing table.

True- I assumed the adjustments you would make for a stage of nitrous would be roughly what he is looking for, correct? VE is VE....I would think Air/fuel and timing should be all that he needs?

Yes you would have to play with the jet size and the ecu would add fuel according, but it would take alot of tuning to get it right, hopefully you start out on the rich side...

Just enable Stage 1 Nitrous and set the orifice size and/or number of orifices to 0. That prevents the ECM from adding any automated enrichment.

Now you can use the Dual Mapping Air:Fuel ratio table for your A/F targeting, and the Ignition Trim function for timing adjustments (+/- 32 degrees from your base map values).

Set the appropriate enabling RPM/TPS...etc, and you can invoke it automatically. Otherwise, use the hardware input line to switch it on and off.

VE doesn't need to be touched.