accel DFI 4 sale

86 got boost

complete CALMAP 6.32 version accel DFI system 4 sale, data cable, ECM, harness that connects original to DFI, all directions, disc that goes in floppy drive, will even through the dell computer in with it...prefer local pick up, live in illinois, $400 and its yours...

hi have you had it working on your car? What size injector did you run? Do you need a 3 bar map sensor to make it work? I live in chicago an could probably pick it up. why are you selling it? thanks Dan

Hello,
Im interested. Could you please give me more info like sequential or batch and what are the specs on the Dell computer and also do you have a 3 bar to go with?? Please let me know ASAP and would you possibly be interested in a trade for a razors progressive alky kit.
Thanks,
Derek:cool:

none

Originally posted by CMyTFly
hi have you had it working on your car? What size injector did you run? Do you need a 3 bar map sensor to make it work? I live in chicago an could probably pick it up. why are you selling it? thanks Dan

had it working on my vehicle which had 55lb injectors, and yes will need 3 bar sensor...