AC Clutch connector

imjoesnuffy

I just break stuff!
Looking for a detailed pic of the Air Conditioning Clutch female spade connection and the wires it comes from in the wiring harness. Thanks for your help

See if this helps, compressor clutch is lower center of diagram. Note the little image to the right.

AC_all.jpg

RemoveBeforeFlight

See if this helps, compressor clutch is lower center of diagram. Note the little image to the right.

View attachment 285623

RemoveBeforeFlight
Thanks for the reply. Working with a cobbled wiring harness where someone changed out the spade connector with another type of connection. I put butt connectors on what I think are the correct wires, just trying to confirm. The green and black wires I used came out of the same junction in he wiring harness as the pressure switch.

View attachment 285623

RemoveBeforeFlight
Thanks for the reply. Working with a cobbled wiring harness where someone changed out the spade connector with another type of connection. I put butt connectors on what I think are the correct wires, just trying to confirm. The green and black wires I used came out of the same junction in he wiring harness as the pressure switch.

1st Pic is the connection I cut off. Never could find what it went to. Second pic is what I have going to the AC Compressor now.

Should insert the diode (1N4007 works), it is a flyback diode to prevent high voltage spikes every time the compressor clutch is cycled off.

RemoveBeforeFlight