ABS or Fiberglass rear fillers

87GN

My stock rear fillers are history. I've seen ABS and fiberglass replacements. Any opinions on which type is better in terms of fit and durability. Also, any recommendations on who to buy from??

Thanks

I think its best to use the stock rubber-like pieces instead of fiberglass if you can. The fiberglass pieces are more prone to crack if something hits them, etc.

I ordered mine from Poston's (www.postonbuick.com) and Kirbans (www.kirbanperformance.com). I think the Postons ones for the rear were fiberglass and the front ones from Kirbans were rubber-like. Those are the ones listed online, but they may have more options available if you call. Most common items I buy from either of these two places, except for specific high performance parts, etc. Always been good to deal with either place and they each have nice inventories.

Not sure about ABS vs fiberglass.

i have the fibergalss ones, all 4 of them. I don't have any complaints other than the bumpers rubed on them in a small sopt and went through the paint and now hey have white spots, but abs would do the same thing.

i'd go plastic if i were you, just because its flexable and won't crack as easly, but i haven't had any problems, and i dont' think many people do. price is probably the biggest difference.

I bought the ABS ones for the 83T Type I had and they were rigid and stiff. The instructions that came with them were full of installation cautions. The vendor even offered a single time replacement from breakage during installation.

I am going with fiberglass on the 87T.