ABS Bumper Fillers

eastwoodad

Do any of you guys have any experience with the ABS (not fiberglass) bumper fillers offered at Gbodyparts and at other eBay and online stores?

Since I have an '81, only the ABS style is available. How is the fit and finish, durability, etc.

Thanks,
Aaron

Yeah, I was wondering the same thing, the look, fit, and quality versus the stock pieces.

abs fillers

Not sure about the other guys but we offer a life time warranty no questions asked. If your in an accident just send back the broken pieces & they send you back new units.

Brian,

Sold!!! You should have an order coming to you shortly. Thanks for the help here and via email over the past couple days. You da man!

Thanks,
Aaron

I got mine 4 years ago from Poston's. They're fiberglass. They've withstood the Florida heat and shopping mall lovetaps for all these years and not a hint of damage.:eek:

Good quality so fiberglass is not all that bad I guess. But that warranty offered by G-bodyParts is unbeatable. :rolleyes:

I got mine 4 years ago from Poston's. They're fiberglass. They've withstood the Florida heat and shopping mall lovetaps for all these years and not a hint of damage.:eek:

Good quality so fiberglass is not all that bad I guess. But that warranty offered by G-bodyParts is unbeatable. :rolleyes:

we sell the exact fillers Poston's does.

Not sure about the other guys but we offer a life time warranty no questions asked. If your in an accident just send back the broken pieces & they send you back new units.

BWEAVY, do you sell the same plastic fillers as that autobodyfillersusa company? I recently ordered a set from them and the two fronts came cracked.(the plastic is very brittle) and there were tons of spots where they put epoxy. I am assuming the ones you sell aren't injection molded? I am truly considering going fiberglass now but not sure yet.