About to add these

kurt24

Now need to figure out what to do with the ECM hide under dash? Or buy extended harness and hide under the passenger seat

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 208
You should be able to pull the harness plugs up just under the glove box then plug the ECM back in then put that black cover back on to hold it in place .

I had kicks like that for a short stint. I took out the glove box and relocated the ECM behind the door. I was going to make a smaller glove box, but never did. I had my Gen II MAF translator mounted in there too. I bent the e brake pedal a bit for the drivers side. To be honest, I got annoyed with it and ditched them. Now I have Focal 5.25" in the stock door mounts and sealed them, but also mounted my tweets on brackets down in the kick panel area that angle towards the center. Honestly the imaging is just as good.

Did your get your kick panels from q logic or the fiberglass ones from ebay
They are q logic ones. But I did buy them off eBay. A couple people are selling these ones I did buy them over the winter though so don't know if that seller still has them available

Mine were the qlogic as well. I did like the modbass response I got out of them once sealed properly. I don't get that in the doors.

I had kicks like that for a short stint. I took out the glove box and relocated the ECM behind the door. I was going to make a smaller glove box, but never did. I had my Gen II MAF translator mounted in there too. I bent the e brake pedal a bit for the drivers side. To be honest, I got annoyed with it and ditched them. Now I have Focal 5.25" in the stock door mounts and sealed them, but also mounted my tweets on brackets down in the kick panel area that angle towards the center. Honestly the imaging is just as good.

I love the sound of Focals. I just didn't want to spend that much for this car. I went with the kick panels cause I don't have concert sound door speakers. I did buy the kit to add door speakers but didn't feel like cutting the door panels and these are easier to return to stock