A TRUE buick KILL story...

I was driving around broadway in cape yesterday looking for a job, and i drove by a goupe of people, saw a sign that said "Car Bash 2004". So i decided to pull up and check it out, i had to let my car idel for a min to cool the turbo down after working it hard vs a modded GSX eclipse that almost got me, (fast rice if you ask me) so as i got out, it just started.. as i walked up and finialy got a view... the thing i saw made me sick and broke my heart.. there was a 87 turbo T ............... looked very nice condition before i could stop them here come the sledge hammers... i watched in terror as they destroyed that car, then when they were done, one of them looked at MY car and asked if that one was the next victim, i said out loud "YOU TOUCH MY CAR AND ILL F****ING KILL YOU!!!" Then i immedatly PERSUED to cuss them all and raise 9 kinds of hell, about what ldiots they were, but noone seemd to care, so i pulled out of the lot and mashed the gas as far as it could go, instanly breaking the 275s loose past them while the turbo was screaming as they all had their jaws droped wide open as to what sounded like a 747 jumbo jet taking off...

Their should be LAWS agianst this kind of activity.... :mad:

I believe it because there was a "similar" incident here. An 87 T with around 60,000 miles came up for sale with no title because it came from a drug deal gone bad. I was interested in getting it and the guy's mom sold it for $600 to some dirt track racer. Everything got yanked out and trashed and within a couple weeks it was totally wrecked. This kinda stuff just p!sses me off to no end. I would have got them a couple regular Regals or even Cutlass' to trash and saved that T. It was a gorgeous Rosewood color and looked identical to my 84 T.:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Im sure if those people knew what they were about to destroy was a gem, they would have reconsidered...

actually this kind of activity is....

GOOD

i need in on some GN bashing well other than the streets

i guess there is a good side to this, if there smashing it they probably have no idea what it is, the'll probably send it off to a junk yard, that means cheap parts.

AND now there is one less tr out there, making ours that much more valuable.

still a shame...

WHY WOULD YOU TRADE A GN FOR A NEON THE RUNS low 14s? with a normal driver???? Theres quite a bit of compitition out there for you... a stock LT1 should take you, and a stock LS1 will kill you, as for a mach 1, and cobras.. and lots of other cars...

You sold the buick.. *slaps* you should be shot *slaps agian* there was one buick gn in BONE STOCK SHOWROOM TRIM that ran a high 12 on a 20 degree day... would like to see a SRT4 do that.. LOTS and LOTS of VHT!

That lil mistake set you back in performance options horrably.... THERE is a PROVEN 11sec recipie for 700 bucks... for the buicks..

What could you do for 700 bucks with an SRT4? mabey low 13s? IF your lucky...

Hey my brother has a 03 SRT4, Stage II and cold air, and exhaust.. and he still got his ass handed to him by a LS1 powerd F-body by 8 cars with only headers intake and exhaust, automatic and 275s all around.

If you want some compititon for your SRT, look in my sig. I see two cars that will give you a good view of their azz.

Nick

Originally posted by I eat Z06
If you want some compititon for your SRT, look in my sig. I see two cars that will give you a good view of their azz.

Nick

Maybe it's the guy I killed in my C5 a few threads down:D I caught up with him again about 2 weeks ago at a traffic light, I was on ET streets and it wasn't pretty...

That is unconscionable. Not sure whats worse, the ignorance of choosing this car. OR or the hypoccrisy in how everyone claims to be green and then trashes any auto that otherwise can be saved preventing a new car from having to be manufactured. Man, id have done the same thing you did and probably gone back and asked them,,"WTF kind of car do you think this is you just killed you idiot bas#%s" ? . Any loss like this also affects our vendors. I remember watching Americas funniest videos where they blindfolded some idiot while he drove around a track. What car did they put him in? Well of course, a perfect 71 formula firbird with scooped hood. Sickening to watch it die as stupid Bob Saget narrated it along.

Originally posted by I eat Z06
You beat a C5 vette with an SRT-4?

Nick

I was actually referring to my thread, running a modded SRT-4 while in my C5. I was surprised it actually gave me a race, I still killed it though:D From a roll, they're pretty strong. Run one from a dig if you want to have some real fun, especially with that AWD car in your sig:)

wow. ok i don't even know where to begin. as far as the destroyed turbo-t goes, i would have flipped out the same way you did. the 80's TR's deserve respect everywhere they go. i can't beleive a group of supposed car guys took sledge hammers to one of our own. with them being into cars you would think they would know what they were destroying. with a large group of people not 1 person (besides you) said, "hey, wtf are you ppl doing? do you know what this thing is?" its like the twylight zone or something.:( SRT-4's go, i like them. a buddy of mine has a '04 stage 1 and it hauls. i would consider getting one if i wasn't a loyal GM guy. it would just be a daily driver of course. i sure as hell wouldn't trade a TR for one thats for sure. and yes, a C5 will destroy it. my T/A will too. as will a new GTO or any other car powered by a LT1 or LS1 or LS6. as would a lightly modded 99-04 GT mustang or a stock 99-04 cobra or a 03-04 mach 1. i do have to mention though that its pretty sad on chryslers part that the fastest car in thier line up is the 80,000 dollar viper and their second is a 20,000 neon.:D