A ton of parts with pics from my phone

How much for both rear quarter panels ?
Where in ct are u ?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Is the 87 GN (black) grille still available? Price?
Conrad

I need the stock throttle body with sensors and plenum with all bolts, hard coolant lines, hard vacuum lines front and back, boost controller sensor with bracket. egr sensor with bracket, power steering pump reservoir, 86-87 stock down pipe, stock electric cooling fan with shroud, L/H intercooler bracket, bolt with stud on the end that goes through alternator and then it holds the L/H intercooler bracket. I think that's everything how much for all of this shipped to 35640 Do you accept paypal?

I need the stock throttle body with sensors and plenum with all bolts, hard coolant lines, hard vacuum lines front and back, boost controller sensor with bracket. egr sensor with bracket, power steering pump reservoir, 86-87 stock down pipe, stock electric cooling fan with shroud, L/H intercooler bracket, bolt with stud on the end that goes through alternator and then it holds the L/H intercooler bracket. I think that's everything how much for all of this shipped to 35640 Do you accept paypal?
and also the charcoal canister with sensor and passenger side fuel feed line from frame by front of engine to passenger side fuel rail and return fuel line beside the other one.

Black Gn grill $225 and its a real Gn grille plus shipping.
Quarter panels $250 per side

I don't currently have any frames I have sold 3 in last few months and I don't know of any others around at the moment

ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1373157974.518626.jpg
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1373157991.432672.jpg
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1373158002.379142.jpg
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1373158043.208969.jpg

Do you have any black passenger side mirrors without the cable adjustment? Just a basic mirror.

How much for the 6 emblem and dash plaque also looking for black out corner turn signals and parking light trim and a hood liner also looking for burgundy side plastic covers for from seats can you text pics to 310-918-5104.

Thanks

I need a burgundy third brake light and a complete working shifter handle (any color or condition as long as it works)
and a burgundy drivers side A-pillar for a T-top....how much for all three shipped to 33803?
Thanks, Steve

Do you still have the GN dash plaque available?