A rose in a field of thorns for John Perri @ ESP

TurboJim

JCC Racing Member Forum Tech Advisor
Staff member
Just a quick note of gratitude to John at ESP. I have read over the years of problems dealing with John.

I ordered my engine pre-luber from John a few weeks ago. Well, dip**** I am I snapped off the oil supply fitting. I ordered another, fully intending to pay for it and John gave it to me to replace the broken one at no charge. Additionally, he upgraded my order from standard to the turbo unit (uh-oh, if that wasnt intentional I see a CC charge coming.....)

Anyway, just wanted to let you all know of the fine service I received and that I will be doing business with John as my needs arise.

Thank you John for the outstanding service and hope you have a good weekend.

Originally posted by turbot2112
great to hear. dude, you got that thing running yet or what?:D

Hope to fire it this afternoon.

Jim ,I ordered a inlet 4" from him on thursday afternoon and received it the following day I was so amazed.price was decent and sevice was good.I also heard some things in the past but I am willing to give people a try so I did and he came through.I will purchace again

How about a link to their site or some info on that pre-luber? Been looking for one for awhile. How much $$$?

I've dealt with John for years,infact thats who did my engine. John and Tony appearently did a good job 18,000 miles running 25 lbs.of boost and no problems that could'nt be dealt with.

Originally posted by turbosam6
How about a link to their site or some info on that pre-luber? Been looking for one for awhile. How much $$$?

www.espperformance.com

It was $549 I think, but I figure i got like 6-7k in the motor, and an 1100 turbo, I figure its good insurance.

I havent used it in :"utomatic" mode yet as my battery isnt long for this world, I just turned it on to prime my engine yesterday to fire it....which fired up on the 3rd shot BTW <very happy>

I'll snap a pic of it plumbed as soon as I get under it again (need a band clamp for the ATR crossover)

Only thing I woujld have done different is braided line, but I'm sure that would add a couple hundred bucks to the price. It uses push loc hose/connectors similar to PTE's oil saver kit.

I plumbed it to the oil filter inlet so I prime with clean oil, the normal way is to tap into the oil pressure T on the block. They sell an aux filter you can plumb into, but if I put mine there, it wouldnt lube the turbo.

Its a real slick setup