A reference to my thread over on the Turbo Lounge section:

Gary Wells

White turbo Buick trailer park trash
http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/threads/ol-mr-hubbard-went-to-the-cubbard.435702/#post-3622564

Please keep a very close eye on your possessions and your beloved turbo bricks, especially over the holidays.

As the Cad is D3 for repair, I took the turbo brick to the diagnostics center in Lakewood about 7 AM the other day for my monthly blood check. It was about 7:00 AM and I was parked directly in front of the diagnostics center, the only car in the lot for about 100 yards in any direction, and i walked over the the 24 hour fitness center about 200 yards away from the car to see why they weren't open. I see a black newish carry-all type of Chevy parked about 30 yards behind my Buick, lights on, motor running. As I got within about 50 yards of my Buick, I see them, they see me & the vehicle took off from the parking lot & turned right on Lakewood Blvd. It was cold outside so I jumped in the car, fired it up, turned on the heater, & laid back down a tad to nap.
Sure as hell, about 10 mins later here comes the same vehicle again. I raised my head up & waved at them and they took off again. Watch your possessions closely at all times.

Did you "wave" your 9mm at them? :confused:
No 9MM here, Nick, but I have a choice of 5 different .45 autos. However, getting caught carrying one or
even having one in the car could give the court system just cause to revoke my ownership of that particular
gun, & if they deny your right to one, they will probably come for the others. I do believe in the right to
carry & bear arms. If somebody enters my household uninvited after the sun goes down it will be a
different story, justified shooting or not.

No plate Im Guessing
Too far away, Brent, for my old eyes, & even if I had their plate #,
I could not prove anything anyway. I am keeping a closer eye on my possessions, now,
& forever will in the future. Many thanks to you, your brother, & fellow LEO's for
your service & dedication to you profession. LEO's do not have an easy job of it these
days. God Bless all emergency personnel, regardless of rank of profession.

Gary,

I'm glad to hear your car didn't get heisted. (y) The crooks are everywhere these days! It pays to be cautious. Personally I keep my Buick on jack stands in the garage with the engine out to deter would be thieves. :rolleyes:

Neal

Gary,

I'm glad to hear your car didn't get heisted. (y) The crooks are everywhere these days! It pays to be cautious. Personally I keep my Buick on jack stands in the garage with the engine out to deter would be thieves. :rolleyes:

Neal
Huh, sounds like an easy measure to prevent theft! Good thinking Neal!

Wouldn’t it be nice to set a trap for such scumbags?

You know, a nicely placed TR with no one around looks scrumptious as you’re unknowingly waiting in the bushes.

D

Between the pd and thugs, there's a reason they call it "Chiraq."
Yup. I'm all for law enforcement, they have souls too. But I think there is some confusion over there about who's supposed to be doing the thugging.

Sorry to get off topic Gary!! Keep an eye on that white T, I like looking at it if I can't figure out what went where :D

Gary,

Neal

Neal:
I thought that motor only came out for smog.
Up on jacks sounds to me like you just took a big insurance policy
on your rims & you're waiting to have them stolen.

Neal:
I thought that motor only came out for smog.
Up on jacks sounds to me like you just took a big insurance policy
on your rims & you're waiting to have them stolen.

Gary,

I don't take the motor out for smog. I had an unfortunate incident a number of months back where the timing chain broke and did a fair amount of damage to the engine. The engine is rebuilt and sitting on a stand. My motivation or lack there of is what's keeping the car from being whole again. I guess it will have to be one of my New Year's resolutions to get it running. :)

Neal

Neal:
I can't believe that a person as talented as you are
regarding these cars is going to let something like
that slow them down any. Best wishes for a happy
& safe New year for you & your family. God Bless.

On another note, Neal, when you run the clear GNX-
export turn indicator lenses do you run a clear or a
amber bulb, & if amber, do you happen to know the
correct #?

I've got 2 of those NIB's & I think that they would look
very kool on my car. Can I copy you? The front end of
your car looks so bitchin' with the all white look as
compared to the white & amber look like mine,

Last edited: