A Lot of stuff for sale DP's/Direct Scan/Inj/Turbo/Misc

BAGN

God Bless America!!!
Items For Sale . . .

Direct Scan, I dont have an instruction book (Can get it of the web) $185 Shipped

Turbo 6 Centercap Stickers(Custome Made) $25 Shipped

Precision industries Touque Converter 3200/3600 Stall
Single Disc w/lock-Up #239615 $500 Shipped

2 1/2 Hooker DownPipe w/DeltaGate $150 Shipped

2 1/2 Hooker DownPipe w/out DeltaGate $85 Shipped

2 1/2 Stock Replacement downPipe $50 Shipped

Front Pass. Side bumper Filler $25 Shipped

Hemco Plenum $115 Shipped

U.D. Pulley $85 Shipped

42.5 Injectors w/Chip $200 Shipped

Mease Stock Ported Intake $300 Shipped

84-85 Turbo Complete w/Throttle body $115 Shipped

Front & rear Black Bumper Strips O.K. Condition $ Make Offer

Maroon dr. & Pass Door Panels(Consert Sound) $ Make Offer

Complete 86/87 T Wheels Very Nice Condition w/centercaps
90 % Tread Left On Front/Worn Out Drag Nitto's on rear
$300 + Shipping

86/87 T-type Wheel (Slight Curb Scratch) 60 Shipped

A lot of misc. Bracket for 84-87 Ask/Make Offer

If you don't see it listed, Ask me,I probably have it upstairs somewhere

For Sale Items

Last But not Least 1999 4X4 Tahoe,Leather,4 door LT (Pictured In For Sale Items) $9950.00 O.B.O

T-Type Rims

The picture is without tires. Are you selling them with the tires on?

I am wondering about shipping. I am in Utah, where are you?

Re: T-Type Rims

Originally posted by turbojkt
The picture is without tires. Are you selling them with the tires on?

I am wondering about shipping. I am in Utah, where are you?

The picture of the t-type wheel is of the one with slight curb scrathes that i'm selling by it self. I dont have a picture of the set of 4 yet. The set of (4) are being sold with tires. I'm in houston,Tx. Give me your zip & i'll try to figure out shipping.

front pass side bumper filler-$25 shipped

I`ll take it if its not ripped or brittle,,,E-mail me your name and address to send M.O.to,,Thanks,,jacktinajacko@frontiernet.net

Hey, BAGN is this the same converter you wanted to get rid of earlier? Just throwing it out there, but if you'll take $400 shipped to VA....I'll take it now

Hey, im new to the board but i had to jump on this deal. I would like to take the downpipe with the delta gate if you still have it. Let me know as soon as you can.

Injectors

Hi I'm possibly interested in the injectors and chip. Could you tell me the brand, age, miles on the injectors and who's the chip by and is it for 84-85 or 86-87.

Thanks

phil_long said:
Hey, im new to the board but i had to jump on this deal. I would like to take the downpipe with the delta gate if you still have it. Let me know as soon as you can.

Phil,
Send me a e-mail at BAGN231@yahoo.com :)

esinger said:
Hi I'm possibly interested in the injectors and chip. Could you tell me the brand, age, miles on the injectors and who's the chip by and is it for 84-85 or 86-87.

Thanks

Not sure on the brand,I'll check tomarrow. Less then 2000 miles on injectors. I have a C.P.P. race & street chip for 86/87(you choose witch one you want)

BobbyBuick said:
im interested in the turbo 6 centercaps .can you send me pix and diameter

You can see them here Click Here To See For Sale Items They Measure 1 7/8 in Diameter. The 2 centercaps shown in the pictures are Cragar (Mounted On Wheel) & CenterLines Convo-Pro (By Themselves) They add a nice touch to any Turbo 6. :)