A little help please

nickygn23

Gentlemen can anybody post a photo of the back of your stock Alternator.
Thanks

Attachments

• Best pic ever.jpg
    Best pic ever.jpg
    318.2 KB · Views: 39
Thanks brother. Been a while since a put one in. Just a one wire system. There is the black plug and a hotwire kit and the red to battery but that's it. I bought a brand new one . Installed it. Its charging just fine but its making a lot of noise. Popping and whistling. Perfectly aligned and wired. I guess I got a bad one. Thanks for the photo.

Last edited:
Thanks brother. Been a while since a put one in. Just a one wire system. There is the black plug and a hotwire kit and the red to battery but that's it. I bought a brand new one . Installed it. Its charging just fine but its making a lot of noise. Popping and whistling. Perfectly aligned and wired. I guess I got a bad one. Thanks for the photo.
I had that same problem when I installed a brand new one from AutoZone on a Toyota, took it back, picked up one from the junk yard, and my customers been happy for the last couple years LOL.

I have my national for over sixteen years and I noticed parts aren't what they used to be.

It says the image is too large. Strange. Some photos are fine to upload and some aren't. I'm using the same phone

It says the image is too large. Strange. Some photos are fine to upload and some aren't. I'm using the same phone
If the photo is over 1MB in size it will be to big . I do not like this relatively new " feature " on this forum and because of it I don't post as many helpful pictures to answer questions as I use to . I wish it could be changed to allow for bigger files .

Me too. I have posted in the "How To" section and all the pictures are gone and I can't re upload them.

I use the built in snip and sketch (win key+shift+s) to basically take a screen shot of whatever picture and paste it in.

Load the pic. into "Paint" the program and hit the resize icon up top, percentage is the normal resize and shoot for about 75% and hit "save as" and rename it to save it as a smaller pic., which keeps the original intact, and put it in a Turbo Buick upload folder. Easy to do.

Ha..... Thanks gentlemen. Just testing it out. You guys are great. I appreciate all of you and the info.

Attachments

• alternator.jpg
    alternator.jpg
    631.6 KB · Views: 35