A few ZR1 pictures

I really like this car, not sure about the moon roof on the hood though...
Let me see when they put a version of the LS9 in the Camaro...

Damn that car is so awesome, not a fan of that color but so many things done right, way to go GM.

How often do you see a speedo go to 220mph. :eek:
LOL, 55 is so buried on the left it's hilarious.

And the SC is pushing 10.5psi stock to get the 638hp 604tq so bury the gauge to 15psi and you're probably close to 700hp no prob. :biggrin:

The 1st 1 that I know of for sale to the public in the Republik of Kali just landed and is for sale at Corvette Mike's in So Kali. A mere $169K + tax & license will put this baby in your garage. Just think, only $ 53K over list.

Looks like the factory was easy on the tune with the dyno results. Alvin still has not told me who has these two ZR1's yet. I would be good with one myself.

Jim

I don't think I could even afford the brake rotors on that car. They're ginormous.

Other Jim

Saw one tonight at the local car show, the thing is amazing, by far the best looking vette ever. Sounds horrible though, needs a better exhaust for sure.

That car is crazy.have not seen one yet. but the car has got a lot of wright ups.$170,000 is a little much for me to spend on a car.So i guess I willl just keep mine for now.

Attachments

• IM000035.jpg
    IM000035.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 237
I don't think I could even afford the brake rotors on that car. They're ginormous.

Other Jim

From Corvetteforum...

I know, I know; fronts are gonna be gone long before the rears and if you can afford a ZR1 are you really worried about the cost of brakes but here ya go anyway. These are GM wholesale pricing.

Front and rear rotors = $1,440.75 ea x 4 = 5763.00
Front Pads per wheel = $581.25 x 2 = 1,162.50
Rear pads per wheel = $441.75 x 2 = 883.50
Total 7809.00

Add about 15% for GM retail parts price = $8,980 for parts only. To see if you need rotors they have to disassemble the brake system enough to remove the rotor to weigh it. Each rotor has its own discard weight stamped on it. "NO sir, you don't need rotors at this point, that will 750 dollars labor, thank you very much" .So add in labor and tax and I am pretty sure you are getting out a ten thousand dollar bill to be paid in full. Getting GM wholesale pricing from GM parts departments is pretty easy. Get ya down to around 9 grand or so. So there ya go, for what it is worth.

That's just eye candy. They cost as much as an exotic these days. Then again they perform like one. They just don't seem to hold their value unfortunately tho. Then again, who cares.

That is definitely on the list of cars I would love to drive before I die.

Ford 'did' produce not only a good looking car, but a fast car as well..............It was called the Ford GT!