A Few More Parts

turbolc2

Mongoose
pair of rear springs from T Type (70k miles) $20 or whatever
stock rear stabilizer bar $25
D5 converter $25 (local pickup-shipping is cost prohibitive)
stock rear upper & lower control arms for boxing $ 20

Thanks for looking :biggrin:

Interested in the converter as long as it was fully functioning when pulled. I'll pay shipping to Indianapolis. Let me know.

Converter & Control Arms

Raflyer the converter only had 6k miles when pulled.The lockup is fine.It ran well when I was using it.I went to an Art Carr 3k stall to match my turbo.Wileecoyote the control arms still have the bushings in them.They need to be cleaned and painted.The lowers are cleaner than the uppers (which is typical).I don't do Paypal,but a money order works fine. :biggrin:

turbolc2 said:
Raflyer the converter only had 6k miles when pulled.The lockup is fine.It ran well when I was using it.I went to an Art Carr 3k stall to match my turbo.Wileecoyote the control arms still have the bushings in them.They need to be cleaned and painted.The lowers are cleaner than the uppers (which is typical).I don't do Paypal,but a money order works fine. :biggrin:
Shoot me a PM quote w/shipping included to Indy, 46234
Thanks,
Rob

Ok

Email me with how much and where to send the money too. I was going to sandblast and repaint them anyhow, just want some done before I take mine off.