a different shade of gn

$uckin6

are you hassling us man!
he dared to be different, the eccentric type.

Attachments

• IMG00075-20110207-1351.jpg
    IMG00075-20110207-1351.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 295
  • IMG00074-20110207-1351.jpg
    IMG00074-20110207-1351.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 293
  • IMG00073-20110207-1350(2).jpg
    IMG00073-20110207-1350(2).jpg
    74 KB · Views: 291
  • Roland_GN2-2.jpg
    Roland_GN2-2.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 297
  • the tangerine man.jpg
    the tangerine man.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 300
hello people: I like it but IMO I like more black in the engine bay. Like the upper rad support. And is the hood insulation painted or am I seeing things? That definatly needs the stock one there.
don't mind me as I'm an A-hole from Mass. and that says it all.
IBBY

That's a nice looking color. Engine looks good too.
No hoodliner, that's a fiberglass hood...

hello people: Fiberglass hood? I would still put a stock insulation pc. there. It looks like it's still in the works. I'd like to see it completed and I'll give you my Mass Hole opinion.
we all have opinions and that makes the world go round. Like black cars if we all had black cars it would suck. I like your way to be different.
IBBY

Thank you gentlemen for the compliments,it's a buddy's car but my labor of love,he used to have a completely polished aluminum everything type of motor so one day i asked him to let me change up all the color of the silicone parts and paint various parts of the motor, reroute hoses so as too hide them as much as possible and give the motor a clutter free appearance but i couldn't have done it with out my buddy's help one ROLAND Marquez.

How did you mount your alternator? How is the exhaust routed?

The alternator was mounted using a fabricated L shaped bracket and two 3 to 4 inch aluminum spacers,the car uses a manual steering box, my buddy also fabricated his own down pipe which exits down & in front of the right front tire, thank you for the compliment.

Fiberglass hood? I would still put a stock insulation
the car is mainly a track car so it doesn't really see prolonged high temps, in all the time the car has been running it's never blistered the paint or warped the fiberglass hood at all, thanks for your opinion as well.

Beautiful car, interesting exterior color, underhood has just the right amount of black versus exterior color IMHO, and the detailing is great.

Fiberglass hood? I would still put a stock insulation
the car is mainly a track car so it doesn't really see prolonged high temps, in all the time the car has been running it's never blistered the paint or warped the fiberglass hood at all, thanks for your opinion as well.

hello people; For me a cool aspect with the TB is the hood insulation. Mine needs some attention but I always liked seeing the emblem under the hood. So for me it's a no brainer what I would do.
IBBY