A couple of things...

john keskes

Hi. just a couple of things i noticed while install 160 therm today.. The car is apart so hopefully get some response before i close it up

Throttle is fully open but the blade is not. Is this normal ?

another thing : Is that a sensor for the fan temp switch? is it supposed to be connected ? i've been driving around disconnected with no issues.

The throttle blade should be flat at full throttle. Most of the time when it's not, it'd due to a stretched throttle cable. Since you're actuating it by hand, I'm going to guess that your trans cable is pulled too tights and a stretched throttle cable kept you from fully extending the ratchet adjustment. Have you ever added a zip tie shim to the throttle cable in the gas pedal side? (there's also some plenum aluminum hanging down in your airflow pathway that could stand to be removed.

Pretty sure that's the switch that turns the fan on 'hi' at some ridiculous temperature. (If you've jumped out the resistor on the fan, that trigger is obsolete) Mine's been tossed for years when a VDO temp gauge sender was installed in its place.

If you have a 'hi speed fan switch' mounted in the car it will be grounding the wire that ran to that switch.

No, its nothing to worry about. I believe that switch doesn't even close until something stupid like 215*F. Its pretty worthless for what we do with our cars.