A couple of my last rides that I replaced with my T-Type

Perpendicular

I was in, but now out.
Here is some pics of a couple of cars ago.

I am really into the 80's cars right now.

I miss the 442, but the T-Type will be just as nice once I am done.

DSC01755.JPG

DSC01758.JPG

DSC01760.JPG

DSC01764.JPG

DSC01774.JPG

And here is what I had between the 442 and the T-Type

DSC01966.JPG

DSC01974.JPG

DSC02002.JPG

Nice Olds. I have been wanting a black/silver 86 442 for a long time now, but cant justify selling my Cobra for it (no room for three toys).

I really like the look, but think I would be super disappointed with the performance and miss the Mustang. If you dont mind, post some of your thoughts on the car.

Nice Olds. I have been wanting a black/silver 86 442 for a long time now, but cant justify selling my Cobra for it (no room for three toys).

I really like the look, but think I would be super disappointed with the performance and miss the Mustang. If you dont mind, post some of your thoughts on the car.

I _really_ loved the car. It drove great, solid feel, enough power for playing around. EVERYTIME I went anywhere someone would actually stop me. Driving through the grocery store's parking lot, etc. I loved that. You just don't see them around and that made it valuable to me. You see a lot of other hot rod type cars, but the 442 was a rare one.

If the car would have had T-Tops I would have never sold it. One of the reasons I bought the TA was the open feeling. I wish my T-Type had T-Tops but it is an AstroRoof at least and that may do it for me. I won't know till I start driving it tho.

The car was so nice I didn't want to do anything major in the way of changing it - thought it would kill the value to me. I have a 455 in my garage ready for another 442 in the future or just a Cutlass if I come across the right one. The 455 is a Bolt In upgrade to a Cutlass and will really wake up the G-Body.

I will own another Cutlass at some point.

BTW, since you like Cobra's and power - the car in the garage under the cover - 68 GT500 :)

A customers car that I totally redid. Uhhg! You want to talk about tight fitting tolerances....

Thanks a lot, if I find a nice clean one for the right price I may go for it. Has the be the black and silver though, although I like the color you had as well. Not a fan of the burgundy though.

68 GT500 - doesnt get any better than that! good luck with the T