a/c wire? where is it

86bluet

will it ever run right
does anyone know where the brown wire for the a/c control switch exits the fuse box?
in the main harness or one of the small connectors on the sides. have power to the other branches of the
a/c fuse but no power to the back of the a/c control head
damn its hot in Houston without a/c
Thanks as always for the help

Theres a connector behind radio and glove box area that can give problems....

thanks found that one, no power either side of that one, I pulled all of the wiring and dash out of the car so i'm thinking I missed a plug somewhere close to the fuse box, thanks for the info

Ok, next would be to check to see if you have voltage from ign switch, (brown ) thats gonna be pta......ign feed fron fuesable link at starter

Another voltage drop area could be (douptfull) bulk head main connector under brake booster

There is only one connector from the fuse panel near the control head and it splits power off to the trunk release switch see if that works, or not.....

Make sure the fuse is good and you have power on both sides of it when the key is in the RUN position.

This fuse also powers IGN 3 terminal slot in the fuse panel so check that for power also key in RUN position.

The power wire from the IGN switch to that fuse also powers the power window circuit breaker so see that they are working well with key in RUN.

not a voltage drop problem, no voltage at all, everything except the a/c works power to the fuse both sides, all fuses have power both sides, everything checks out except no power to a/c control head on the brown wire, fusible links are gone, got bit by that long time ago, resetable circuit breakers instead at the fender, wiring diagram shows 2 branches from fuse block, going to run a wire direct tomorrow if I cant find the problem,

Sorry for any wrong info, usually i answer off the top of my head (i work on all makes,models and years) so its impossible to remember everything....i do have access to micheals on demand and alldata at work...lmk if you need anything...

car did not come with trunk release, have mitchell also, no info on if there is a connecter or not