A/C Vacuum Diagram 86/87

rcparks1

Seems like nobody knows the vacuum hose routing for the a/c system for 86/87 turbo cars TR/GN. I've searched the available archives, seen countless explanations, but no actual diagrams. As this system relies on engine vacuum, I suppose that any leaks may also cause driveability issues such as high BLM. Does ANYONE actually have a diagram or know where to get one. I don't need an engine vacuum diagram. :confused:

It's on paper from Helm Inc. in the factory service manual which is also available on CD rom version. Search feature can find who sells it.

Things you can check without the diagram would be control actuators/lines too them, junction block behind glove box and radio area, all the colored hoses and final destinations and the hose to the vacuum ball.

Heater water valve vacuum hose also.

Normally this is one area that even hackers don't mess up on the cars, well unless they delete the A/C and heater improperly.

Checking the hoses for leaks would be easy without the diagrams but they sure are needed if you suspect something has been moved or something vacuum controlled doesn't operate right.