A/c Compressor Sale

SAVANNAHAUTOAIR

AUTO AC AND COOLING PARTS
A/C COMPRESSORS:

We are offering brand new, not rebuilt or remanufactured A/C compressors for the Turbo Buicks. This is a complete assembly, compressor and correct clutch. These will come with a free orifice tube.

Price: $190 shipped.

We're also offering a comperssor kit, which includes a compressor, orifice tube, and accumulator...recommended with any compessor change.

Price: $215 shipped

F-BODY RADIATORS:

We now carry the famous F-BODY radiators in stock. These have the tranny coolers but no oil cooler on the radiator. I know there are a ton of these being used, with great success.

Price: $120.00 shipped.

The website will be up in a few days, and we'll have pics and detailed descriptions of each part, as well as a shopping cart.

This is our first special, and there will be more to come. If you guys have any suggestions or if there is anything you may need, please don't heasitate to give us a call or shoot us an e-mail.

Thanks!!!!

Brett Anderson

I have received requests on multiple types of compressor kits. Below are the prices for each.

Global Compressor Kits:
$215.00 shipped

Delphi Compressor Kits:
$235.00 shipped

Delco Compressor Kits:
$255.00 shipped

Each compressor kit includes a new compressor, accumulator and orifice tube.

Thanks again, and feel free to contact me with anything you need.

Brett

How about a complete AC kit? I'm missing pretty much everything but the evaporator (which is damaged). I have an 84 GN but I think the only difference in the compressor is the pulley.

A complete kit can be done.

We offer stock OEM condensers as well as what's called a parallel flow condenser (basically one that is designed to work with 134).

These are custon units that are fabricated to fit the Turbo Buick. At the moment, there are three guys running these, one of which is Norbs....maybe he'll chime in on how it worked for him.

These condensers are much more efficient than the stock ones, although in some/many applications, the stock condenser will suffice.

Basically, the main components are the compressor, condenser, evaporator, orifice tube, accumulator, cycling switch, and hose assembly. There are only a few new hose assemblies left for our cars, but we do have the ability to build A/C hoses, so that is an option.

If you wish, give me a call to discuss everything you'll need.

Brett

Originally posted by SAVANNAHAUTOAIR
A complete kit can be done.

We offer stock OEM condensers as well as what's called a parallel flow condenser (basically one that is designed to work with 134).

These are custon units that are fabricated to fit the Turbo Buick. At the moment, there are three guys running these, one of which is Norbs....maybe he'll chime in on how it worked for him.

These condensers are much more efficient than the stock ones, although in some/many applications, the stock condenser will suffice.

Basically, the main components are the compressor, condenser, evaporator, orifice tube, accumulator, cycling switch, and hose assembly. There are only a few new hose assemblies left for our cars, but we do have the ability to build A/C hoses, so that is an option.

If you wish, give me a call to discuss everything you'll need.

Brett

I'll definately call you soon. Anything I can upgrade for this Vegas heat, I'll probably do.

Free shipping will end April 30 2005. Please order prior to then to receive the special shipped price.

Again, thanks to everyone who has supported us thus far.

Brett

How much for a parallel flow condensor? I did the 134 conversion but was really underwhelmed with the cooling ability. Would there be any fabrication or adapters needed to put into a a GN?

Also, what can you tell me about the F-body radiator. How many rows, etc. What brand are they? They're as good as you'd get at the local Kragen's or Pepboys?

Thanks

To my knowledge, all of the "F-body" radiators are single-row. Our radiatiors are Visteon...probably better quality than you'll get at most auto parts stores.

The parallel flow condensers are bolt-in, as we fabricate the brackets for them. A smaller parallel flow condenser will out-perform a larger serpentine condenser; this type of condenser is designed for R134 use.

If you are not happy with the performance of your converted A/C system, and EVERYTHING ELSE is working properly, this condenser will make you happy.

We're entertaining the idea of a group purchase on these condensers...minimum of five(5) must be ordered....normal price is $225 plus shipping...

Group purchase price: $200 plus freight.

Take Care.
Brett

Originally posted by SAVANNAHAUTOAIR
I have received requests on multiple types of compressor kits. Below are the prices for each.

Global Compressor Kits:
$215.00 shipped

Delphi Compressor Kits:
$235.00 shipped

Delco Compressor Kits:
$255.00 shipped

Each compressor kit includes a new compressor, accumulator and orifice tube.

Thanks again, and feel free to contact me with anything you need.

Brett

Are these kits still available at the sale price? I know the free shipping has expired, but I'm fininshing my motor build up and am needing to get the kit to get my accessories on. You can direct email me if you like. Thanks!

We are working on a condenser group purchase. However, I am not sure if we can supply you guys this summer, as we do not have the manpower to put our business on hold to build these condensers (lots of time involved here).

We will get these for you guys, and you will be happy. However, please be patient, and we will make it happen.

Thanks for your understanding and your support.

Brett

We typically ship via UPS, unless I have someone ordering a larger number of radiators, and then we will ship OTR truck.

Thanks,
Brett

My 87 in my sig still has r-12 freon in it, is there anything that i can do to make it cool the interior off a tad bit more?

It already has the ramcharger dual fan kit and the factory radiator air deflectors are fine.
Thanks
BW

This will be my second Advance Auto compressor. First one blew the seal out. This one is still working but the clutch looks fried and starting to make noise. Which compressor do you recommend that will hold up best, just in case I really get on it with the air still on?