A bit slippery

Got one of those Hondas at the day job and I hate it. Sort of like our cars, great in a straight line but forget about taking turns at speed. :biggrin: Will go thru just about anything but it will give you a good workout.

Trying to get a traditional wheel not bulldozer track Deere with enclosure and of course the heated hand grips.:)

Check this one out. Always thought you did bumper skiing on the BACK bumper. YouTube - Unbelievable Accident in Turkey

I have had (3) snowblowers. (2) of them being Ariens and the Ariens was definately much easier to turn simply cause it weighted 1/3 the weight but threw 1/3 the snow I guess but they suck if you have any sort of incline in ur driveway. Nothing is built like the Honda either. Its like buying Scag lawn gear vs. something from Sears.

When you try to go up hill without tracks the snow blowers wheels come up and you loose all traction when you try to angle it downwards to move the snow. It was completly useless for my driveway. The honda has the Pedal-adjustable auger height that locks in. You could stand on the back on the blower and front wont come up. With the Hydrostatic I find it simple to manuver. Takes a little getting use to tho I guess. At 65 tons/hour clearing capacity its a breeze and joy to use.

I think the snow plow on the tractor with work just as well as long as you have somewhere to push the snow to. I just shoot it into the woods.

Id hate to be the cop being assigned to that accident(s). Basically the everyday life of a Trooper during the winter months of New England.

We should be getting like 10+ inches here tomorrow. Cant wait to start up the snowblower....:D

that snowblower looks bad ass:biggrin

Cut the wheel and Jam on the breaks, that should stop quickly:rolleyes: . When that fails i'll just jump out of the car :D

I've lived in the Midwest my whole life, and I've never jumped out of my car while it was moving in a snow storm.:confused: Is it me or do people seem like they cant drive in bad weather anymore. Remember rear wheel drive and no traction control, now that was winter driving..

don't forget no antilock brakes and cars were 18 feetlong too:eek:

With 6 to 12 inches of snow coming in the next couple days, im sure mother nature will weed out a few more idiots!