A Bird, Cat and GN in a Garage...not too good

87Jen

I woke up this morning to find that someone left the door to our garage open last night. Not only was there a bird flying around in the garage that couldn't get out, but my cat was there also trying to catch it. Underneath all this calamity was my GN with bird s%@t all over it and the cat standing on the roof of the car!:eek: :mad:
At least I didn't let myself scream at the cat or I would have a set of scratch marks on the roof.
So....I sweetly lured the cat off the car, threw it out of the garage then opened both garage doors. Fortunately the bird figured out how to get out of the garage before I decided to shoot it.
I counted 12 places where this bird had crapped all over my car. :eek: How much S%#T can 1 bird put out?
Oh and the one good thing, if you can call it that, the poop hadn't dried yet so it was easily removed.:smile: It did leave a discolored spot in one place though.
Anybody know how to fix spots made by bird crap?

Be thankful your GN is shaped like a brick. My neighbors cat got locked into my garage with my Corvette and Syclone. I didn't realize the damn cat was in their for 5 days, I didn't go out their for a few days and when I went into the garatge the cat hid in the garage attick. My Syclone didn't get any damage (just pay prints), but the front of my hood on my Corvette was scratched from the cat slipping on the sloped hood and few on the rounded edges where sliiped I had about 20 scratches, I attempt to buff them but out a few of them never came out. Atleast I was already plannning to sell it, so I didn't complete flip out. Later, I was also rear ended, so the nice piant was out the door and I sold as is damaged.

I feel for ya buddy....but that there's a funny story.

Instead of option of killing the bird, I would have fed and loved him. Got him calm and used to his new life as the duct-taped hood ornament for track days.

Gotta be good for a 10th.:biggrin: