A Arms

gbodyparts.com . i bought global west uppers because i upgraded to f-body spindles.but a little pricey 600.00and thats just uppers. brian can get spohn parts and i think they are more resonable . since i bought mine everyone makes them now.and their cheaper:mad:

dont know how to paste it over here but its bmr fabrications not the bmr suspension that comes up first if you google it

There is really no reason to replace the lower A arms, just have them powder coated and then replace the bushings with stock Napa replacements. Then go to Savitske Classic & Custom and get there adjustable uppers. Good price and completely redesigns the front end geometry of our cars. The Stage 2 kit is $619 and includes taller ball joints. Excellent quality pieces and Marc is very knowledgeable. I purchased the AFX package so I can run 13" C5 brakes personally but that a lot more $$$. You want to be able to adjust your arms otherwise there really isnt any benefit except weight. As a matter of fact, most aftermarket lower control arms weigh the same as our stockers.