A arm recommendations

Dustin27987

Looking to replace my upper and lower A arms and was wandering if anyone had a good suggestion. Not looking to spend a ton, but would like to get something high quality. Tubular? Any suggestions are appreciated. Thanks.

Front or rear Dustin. You can get a set of aftermarket rears from speedway for less than $120 plus shipping.

Looking to replace my upper and lower A arms and was wandering if anyone had a good suggestion. Not looking to spend a ton, but would like to get something high quality. Tubular? Any suggestions are appreciated. Thanks.

I bought the Global West upper front arms with the del a lum bushings and the right side has brass. I used stock lowers and powder coated them and installed del a lum bushings.The global arms are way to much money if you ask me.gbody has some pretty cheap tubular uppers. you dont need tubular lowers unless your road racing. If your looking for rear arms I bought the umi tubular upper and boxed lowers. spohn makes a nice front control arm kit for like 650 for tubular upper and lower arms. They make a lot of stuff for gbodys

The best question! "What are your goals with them?"

*Street use only? - "Why waste the money?"
*Street & Dragstrip use? - "Some decent set ups out there for this"
*Street with better handling? - "Wide variety of stuff out there for this type of application"
*Street & Handling with Closed Course competing? Again there is a bunch of stuff out there.

The "New" G-Body suspension products from DSE is great because it's a "Matched" suspension meaning that everything was built to work with eachother. It can be bought in steps to accomodate for peoples budgets and in the end you end up with a completely Tested/Matched suspension that is by "One" company. That alone is a great tool when your looking for Help/Tech Support, Discounts when purchasing more of their stuff down the line. OR you can Piece a set up together from several vendors. (Which is okay too and has worked for others).

Scot W.

Scott, how much is DSE paying u? Lol! I'm j/k, I talked to u a couple weeks ago bought some LEDs n stuff , I'm gonna be putting on my dse swaybars and my whole cAr together next week. I most say that their products appear well made great hardware and customer servous was awsome. Plus the prices were good. For suspesion products how can u argue a company that's cars almost always finish in the top 5. DSE is a great company to buy from... Just my two cents.Joel

I run SPC upper Adjustable Arms with Howe Tall ball joints and stock lower arms. Outstanding Handling. SPC has Adjustable ride height lower Arms (my next upgrade) :biggrin:

Sorry kinda got off track on last reply. I also went with the spc adj uppers with the Howe tall balljoints , and did delrin bushings from affco in stock lowers. Bought that stuff awhile ago before the DSE stuff came out. Marc @ sc&c is another great guy with slot of info that he's willing to share! Anyways .... Joel

Scott, how much is DSE paying u? Lol! I'm j/k, I talked to u a couple weeks ago bought some LEDs n stuff , I'm gonna be putting on my dse swaybars and my whole cAr together next week. I most say that their products appear well made great hardware and customer servous was awsome. Plus the prices were good. For suspesion products how can u argue a company that's cars almost always finish in the top 5. DSE is a great company to buy from... Just my two cents.Joel
LOL the answer is Nothing! Great Precision made products, decent priced, Great customer service, and Their products are Proven!