!987 We 4

:( well randy im sad to here it. looks like your driving my 225 to norwalk now. didnt sell it today at canfield.

:( well randy im sad to here it. looks like your driving my 225 to norwalk now. didnt sell it today at canfield.
There sure are worse things in life than driving your 225! i can't belive that that car didn't sell!:confused: If you need a wheel man to take it to Norwalk I'm your guy!!

well randy congratulating.now what r u going do with all that extra space now.we all knew it was a matter of time before it sold:D russ

now u better put mike on suicide watch;) hey i have something to feel that spot with. i bet u can guess what it is.:confused:

Thanks Big Dawg. but you know for the last three years I have been kicking around the idea of selling it. And it was still tough letting go of it. You wait when the time comes to let yours go.It's not going to be easy.I don't think my car ever looked or sounded better as when the new owner took it down my street on it's way to it's new home in Alabama.But now it's time to move on and get that Vespa in the garage.:eek:

Thanks Big Dawg. but you know for the last three years I have been kicking around the idea of selling it. And it was still tough letting go of it. You wait when the time comes to let yours go.It's not going to be easy.I don't think my car ever looked or sounded better as when the new owner took it down my street on it's way to it's new home in Alabama.But now it's time to move on and get that Vespa in the garage.:eek:
Randy, just made it to her new home. Very nice ride...thanks. We named her Lorain....

Good luck with the vespa!!!

Randy, just made it to her new home. Very nice ride...thanks. We named her Lorain....

Good luck with the vespa!!!
Shawn I am so happy to here that you made it back!! It certainly was a pleasure meeting you and your wife{ Yep forgot her name again} If you would P.M. me your address . I have been going thru my Buick stuff and I found some tid bits that I would like to send to you if that is alright.

I own one of Randy's cars. Believe me, he does fine work . Leaves nothing untouched and does everything very tastefully. I couldn't be happier with mine! Heck, I got 2nd place in a pretty large car show last weekend.

wow thats so good u won a prize..thats my old car i miss it so much,pls run it at the track ad let me know how it does..take good care of her