98% percent stock 1987 Buick GN with 37,xxx miles

sixftseven

SIXFTSEVEN
I am selling my pride and joy reluctantly, but sometimes you have to do what you have to do.

One of the nicest GN's I have ever seen, many compliments at the shows from Cal Hartline, Paul Rodriguez and many GN lovers. It's a 87 hard top with 95% original paint, original interior like with new with no signs of wear, no squeaks or rattles, AC blows cold everything works, even power antenna, drives like new. It is garage kept, still has factory markings and tags on suspension parts, NEVER BEEN IN THE RAIN!!! Everything looks brand new its like a time warp back to 1987. I am the second owner and have all documents, window stickers, recall papers, factory inspection papers, owners manuals, etc. The only modifications are plugs, wires, thermostat, power plate, fuel pump, hot wire, methanol injection, air bags, K&N filter, computer chip & gauges. I have all the original parts in a box to put back to 100% stock in less than a day. The modifications I made on the car makes it more fun to drive and safe, but does not take away from the value per Richard Lassiter (the Buick guru of GSCA).The only items that need to be replaced are the bumper fillers which is a common issue with these cars.
VIN# 1G4GJ1177HP449400. The asking price is $18,900.
See attached pictures

Attachments

• MVC-016S.JPG
    MVC-016S.JPG
    38.1 KB · Views: 620
  • MVC-017S.JPG
    MVC-017S.JPG
    38.1 KB · Views: 621
  • MVC-018S.JPG
    MVC-018S.JPG
    37.2 KB · Views: 616
  • MVC-019S.JPG
    MVC-019S.JPG
    38.5 KB · Views: 613
  • MVC-020S.JPG
    MVC-020S.JPG
    37.9 KB · Views: 616
Lithia Springs, Georgia right outside of Atlanta (about 10 miles West of Atlanta). The car has been in Atlanta all it's life.

Wow, beautiful car.

I have been thinking of selling my car as well, and I think you have your car priced just about right. That is what I think mine would be worth(to me), and outside of the bumper filler issue, we have about same condition cars. This car has helped me to determine what I think is good starting price for mine to be. I wish mine had the window sticker, but it is what it is.

Good luck with your sale, and if you dont mind, let me know what it sells for.

Ok I will do that, thanks on the compliment I firgured thats a fair price. I have all reciepts from day one on the car, you can't find one nicer for that price I've checked.

RE: apology. Maybe I help....hope I did

Really nice car.I live in NY.White Plains,His car is so clean iwould need time to see. Mine has 5,456 Original miles. Papers. Don't drive much. But don't let it sit too long.Also finihig a whitewith blue int. Limited.My buddy lives on the island,Tring to find a place to pull motor. Stock 165,000 matching number car.
With tons of parts. Paint we stripped the glass and all outside. Paint. I think it's a7. As I really have been asked for price.Does not have stock heeks. They where boxed at 30 miles.........thanks Found a woman and was patient.
Car was sold 10 minutes aftersale. She drove her kids to scool. Have all papers on my babey,photos cong if I can figure buket photos.

Really nice car.I live in NY.White Plains,His car is so clean iwould need time to see. Mine has 5,456 Original miles. Papers. Don't drive much. But don't let it sit too long.Also finihig a whitewith blue int. Limited.My buddy lives on the island,Tring to find a place to pull motor. Stock 165,000 matching number car.
With tons of parts. Paint we stripped the glass and all outside. Paint. I think it's a7. As I really have been asked for price.Does not have stock heeks. They where boxed at 30 miles.........thanks Found a woman and was patient.
Car was sold 10 minutes aftersale. She drove her kids to scool. Have all papers on my babey,photos cong if I can figure buket photos.

Huh?

How bout dem photos??:confused: :biggrin:

(Nice Car!!)