98 degrees

MrGrandNational

operator ftw
Anyone ever see the racing champions 87 gn with 98 Degrees on it? I bought one because it was a gn otherwise I wouldn't have even picked it up.

Yeah the 98* one came out a few years back. Kind of embarassing but if you collect the 1:64.....well....you kind of have to have it.

I keep mine next to my Ozzy one in case it tries to act up.

Yea! Kind of like the Diddy Kong GN, The Peanuts GN, The Dexters Lab GN and the Scooby Doo GN! Oh, And I have the 98 degrees GN and the Ozzie GN too! I have them all! LOL

K Buckles said:
Yea! Kind of like the Diddy Kong GN, The Peanuts GN, The Dexters Lab GN and the Scooby Doo GN! Oh, And I have the 98 degrees GN and the Ozzie GN too! I have them all! LOL
dang i need evryone of those now lol

They are all hard to find now. I had a diddy kong GN loose but just recently found the 5 car set containing the diddy kong GN. I looked for a couple of years for the Dexters GN and a board member sold me one 6 months or so ago. Those along with the Target Chase RC and the TOY TIME GN were the hardest to find of my collection. Later, Kent

K Buckles said:
They are all hard to find now. I had a diddy kong GN loose but just recently found the 5 car set containing the diddy kong GN. I looked for a couple of years for the Dexters GN and a board member sold me one 6 months or so ago. Those along with the Target Chase RC and the TOY TIME GN were the hardest to find of my collection. Later, Kent
i have target car one with bullseye on hood???which one is the toy time??thxs greg

6-b-kwik said:
which one is the toy time??thxs greg

The "Toy Time" GN came in 2 different wheel versions (Cragar SS and Astro Blades). I purchased mine way back in 1998 or so and they weren't cheap......I paid $18 each back then.http://www.jlcollector.com/160.html

There is a super-scarce version of the Toy Time GN that was dark green and I believe only 5 were made.

Thats it! The one I have has the Cragers on it. Will buy the other if I ever see it. Thanks, Kent