9700 Mile 1987 Limited For Sale

Sorry sorry just read all the info i need in the first page i got excited and missed the info on the first page

love this car !!!! I wonder how much it would cost to get it to mission viejo ca 92691 in a closed trailer eny body ? I would whant the stock rims do they have tires?

so the grey car is gone???

There you go Sam..the car you been looking for for 4 years is back up for sale..jump on it.

Enclosed is a waste of money..it's a car, not a collectors item. If it were a 150k Ferrari or something I could see it. I towed this car from Chicago on an open trailer, to the nats 2 yrs and to BPG..all open...it's a car.

Just a car?? Enclosed is a waste of money?? :confused:

Come on, I dont know anyone who would pay that kind of money for a low mileage, original paint, pristine Turbo Buick then take the chance of driving it accross the country only to risk something happening to it like running into a hail storm, getting it slammed into, stone chips, cracked windshield the things that can happen are endless.

These cars are hard enough to find anymore, let alone a 1 0f 1035 Limited like this. If some of those things were to happen to it, it will just be another TR that has chips, been damaged and repainted. I bought a rare Limited from Cali last fall (2 tone brown/chesnut much like this car) and I wouldnt even think about driving it accross the country. Its common sence in my book. The right enclosed shipping company is worth every penny and all the piece of mind in the world! Sorry had to vent.:)

Just a car?? Enclosed is a waste of money?? :confused:

Come on, I dont know anyone who would pay that kind of money for a low mileage, original paint, pristine Turbo Buick then take the chance of driving it accross the country only to risk something happening to it like running into a hail storm, getting it slammed into, stone chips, cracked windshield the things that can happen are endless.

These cars are hard enough to find anymore, let alone a 1 0f 1035 Limited like this. If some of those things were to happen to it, it will just be another TR that has chips, been damaged and repainted. I bought a rare Limited from Cali last fall (2 tone brown/chesnut much like this car) and I wouldnt even think about driving it accross the country. Its common sence in my book. The right enclosed shipping company is worth every penny and all the piece of mind in the world! Sorry had to vent.:)

Well said! I sold my low mileage Limited a few months ago & i think i was more nervous about the shipping than the buyer. These cars are getting very hard to find in nice condition, why take a chance??

Yes, just a car. My point was..this was MY car before, and I dragged it all over the place on my open trailer..so it's not like it's never seen the sun and a rain drop.

Yes, just a car. My point was..this was MY car before, and I dragged it all over the place on my open trailer..so it's not like it's never seen the sun and a rain drop.

Your right, that is your opinion. Other may not want to risk it, so if they want to ship enclosed, that is their prerogative.

Thanks for all the replies.

rafael - If a person wants the stock wheels I will have buy some tires and put on them. I would think shipping enclosed from bama - cali would be 1500.00 or so dollars but I've never shipped any car that far, so its just a guess. My zip is 35565 if you want to check.

1 of 1035 - Yes, I sold the grey car.

70 Mach1 - Is your 93 Saleen a Supercharged car? What are some of its details. I'm also a foxbody nut.

Thanks again.

Shane, many beers here, but don't waste your time too much with 1 of something or other . Been a tire kicker for many years. can't find **** to suit his needs. F' em.

Let me know on my last email, I may be able to scratch up some more to get my car back.

HOLY BAD ASS CAR!!!!

Looks like mine!
112953.jpg

Attachments

• dcp_0814.jpg
    dcp_0814.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 295
That would explain the other pics I have of this car that didn't quite seem to match. :p Nice car!

70 Mach1 - Is your 93 Saleen a Supercharged car? What are some of its details. I'm also a foxbody nut.

Thanks again.

No, it isn't one of the few. It is non-SC. Car has 19K original miles, Calypso Green. It is an early car so it has the Stern Wheels. Only mod is the exhaust which is how I bought it. If I could find an original, it would be back on there.

Here is a pic . . .

saleen-1.jpg

1QWIK - Awesome, who would of thought of these twins still roaming the streets. What are some details on your car.

70Mach - Nice Saleen. Check out my pics online at the link at the first of the thread and see my old 93 SC Saleen, sometimes I still miss her. I like the calypso, I have a bone stock 93 calypso coupe/ black int. with 15K miles on it.

1QWIK - Awesome, who would of thought of these twins still roaming the streets. What are some details on your car.

70Mach - Nice Saleen. Check out my pics online at the link at the first of the thread and see my old 93 SC Saleen, sometimes I still miss her. I like the calypso, I have a bone stock 93 calypso coupe/ black int. with 15K miles on it.

Wow, some nice cars. I wonder if your old 93 is the one a friend of mine has been trying to buy. That car is worth some pretty good $$$ at this point.

Where are you from?