9700 Mile 1987 Limited For Sale

I still have the black machine. Didn't put but 200 miles on it this summer. Changed the ATR over to a Tin Man cold air kit, added a G Bodys down pipe, changed the Hypertech to a Reds 93 and recently added a Dutt neck to a very nice intercooler. I also found a nice set of four TA fronts and put some BFG Sport 255 and 245 tires on it. Car handles much better and gained some much needed traction. I still seem to have a few folks who want to buy the car however they don't seem to want to spend much money. As you know low mile pedigree cars are getting harder to come by. If yours was a different color combination I'd probably be calling you to talk about some wheelin and dealin...:cool:

Attachments

• TB014.jpg
    TB014.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 1,688
  • TB015.jpg
    TB015.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 1,674
  • TB016.jpg
    TB016.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 1,658
580 - She was born chrome and shall stay such as long as I have her. But hey to each his own.

nice car but a looks like a jungle jumper ride lose the crome rockers
-----------------------------------
Please define "jungle jumper" ride for people like me not in the know.
"Born with chrome, stay with chrome" pretty much says it all.
Beautiful car, "jungle jumper" look or not.
Shane, If we were both on the same side of the country, I would have at least liked to stop by and checked that car out, probably with check in hand, too. Good luck in the sale, & sorry to "disrupt" your thread.
--------------------------------
TURBO REGAL / GRAND NATIONAL REGISTRY :: AWARDS - TRL00688B.FSS.
--------------------------------
580superm: Probably don't like mine either, huh?

No problem, I appreciate the compliments and don't mind any questions. I do need "jungle jumper" defined though, I thought I had heard it all but guess not. ;) ;) ;)

Wells - Come on over. I'll show you some southern hospitality, feed you good and sell you a car all at the same time. We can always work shipping out later, heck you may just decide to stay down south.

Jungle jumper was was a tern used in a movie called Any Which Way But Loose back in mid eightys. Clint Eastwood was lead actor and his mom hated his orangatang that that would eat her Oreos and sh1t all over her house. So she calld him a jungle jumper threw out the movie. This term is used when a car has a excessive amount of chrome or shiney parts. Im not the originator of this term, it is used quite often in the city of Cincinnati due to the fact we have a lot of G body cars with lift kits and 26-28" spinners running around. The guys who drive them are prodominatly black, but white guys drive them too. I was not trying to turn this into racial thing. With That being said.... Turbo Buicks typically dont look this way. Im sorry if it was taken the wrong way. The wheels on this car look great. I have seen them on many Turbo Buicks.

$21,000 without wheels and tires.

I have been ask several times about the tires and wheels but I intend to keep them for my other turbo regal.

Car is back up for sale. Price is still $21K w/o Tire/wheel combo and now $24K with Simmons Wheels and stock "T" wheels with no tires.

In no rush or have to sale, just want another buick with a few more miles (under 20K) to drive and enjoy. This car will not be on e-bay just seeing if any board members are intereted. NICE trades considered.

Contact me PM or by e-mail at RUN4BUX@aol.com and my phone # is 205-486-0893.

Thanks.

Sweet ride Shane! I remember you telling me about it, but that is awesome. I got to get the buick drivetrain in my Z28. Later, Tommy.

Thanks Tommy. It's been a long time. We need to get the old crowd back together some time and do what old folks do, eat and talk about our kids.