97 svt vert

mikey blacks

This car is a dream..the best of both worlds..it was dynoed at 686 hp & 714 tq..this is a pure street car, grocery getter...
There is not one thing missed on her, new 302 stroker, d&d t56 6speed trans, dfi gen 7, procharger f1r s/c, built rear, suspension, brakes,6pt roll bar...etc..Like i said this is a complete turn key car with a ton of potential...
Since owning the car i never put it on the track, but i've owned alotta fast cars in my like & this i would say is the fastest..i'm guessing e.t's in the low 10's..the car doesn't have a/c & the motor for the top was removed so it will take alittle bit of $$ to get the top 2 go down all the way, but it didnt matter to me, i'm not a big fan of the wind blowing in my face anyways..
The only reason why i'm selling is i have another child on the way & it's not ptactical..if i dont sell she will stay in the garage...this car has alotta time & $$$$$ invested in her....im entertaining offers..plz no trades & $$ talks...
You can email me ay blckwllsrsus@aol.com..
for further info..

yes im gonna post up some pix this w/e but with all the nasty weather its been hard.....i dont wanna get her wet..lol

i do have pics..so if anyone interested in taking a look plz e-mail me....
sorry but i do not know how to post up...

************************Price Drop*********************Needs to find a new home...Ebay Item number: 220026988229

I am going to assume that you traded your GN for this Vert?

Looking for any trades,Or just looking to sell?

With all do respect & since the market really isn't great, i will be accepting offer's on trades..just tell me what ya got,,,btw i would like it to be as fast & reliable as this car..thx mike

Post some pic's of your SVT so everyone can see it!!! I think it would be easyer to sell.. Scot w.

not really interested in selling her, i'd rather trade her, so i always have a toy!!plz email me personally so i can give u pics, dont know how to post..