96 Taurus in NY for $1100

galoush

HWY2HELL
96 Ford Taurus In NY LongIsland area . 4 door Maroon body is in pretty good shape , interior is also very good . Has 3.0 6 cyl motor . with 117K miles . The only issues with the car are the tranny does not go into over drive however ive been driving it like that since i bought it, i put about 4k on it ( Car coded shift solinoids which i am giving with the car there are 3) Ill give more details to anyone interested . crack in front windsheild , and the air bag light comes on and off . I bought the car from the people across the street from my parents house . I needed to buy this for a winter beater until my 2005 F350 came in , which it did a week ago :) Driving my other car Z06 corvette was out of the question and Turbobuick has been in dry dock with a screwed up motor waiting for warmer weather to do . Sorry for the long story but my point is if anyone is interested in a good running , driving car that is in very good shape over all for the money drop me a Mail to Galoush@hotmail.com or brwd357@yahoo.com thanks