96-02 Fbody

BOOSTBROTHER

just spooling around
OK I am thinkiong about building a Fbody for my wife, does anyone have a complete list of what I will need. Right now I have nothing but the Idea I know that I will have some parts coming off of my car as I need to go bigger and faster I would like to use them on this set-up I am not looking to go real fast but just something for her to have some fun in.

Thanks
BOOSTBROTHER

Not sure of 1 or 2 that are in a 4th Gen F body, its alot easier to build a 3rd gen. There's several 3rd Gen F bodys on here, we have one on this site.

Welcome To My Website click on Alan's 88ZNX

Jason

Ive got a complete 27k mile 87 GN drivetrain that would save you a TON of money....

I wouldnt attempt a swap without alot of cash or a complete car to rob parts off of....

I wouldnt attempt a swap without alot of cash or a complete car to rob parts off of....

+1!!!!! I did a 90 Firebird and after numerous trips to the parts stores, this board, and ebay, I finally had everything to finish what I'd started. I would buy parts every month with my GI Bill for 9 months until everything was here. I would definatly set aside about 2 grand after you think you have everything! Maybe more for a 4th gen. Good luck cause it takes, time patience and money to build one

The one that is in my buddy's '97 needed custom a fuel line (to use the stock f-body lines) some motor mounts, and a wiring harness from Caspers. The car also has a custom 3" downpipe. You can call Aggressive Peformance in Michigan, Bruce has done a couple of them .