95# injectors, front drag wheel studs/lugs and SS braided brake lines

TurboDiverArt

The Guru Thorn
For Sale:

Set of 6 Delphi 95# injectors. Cleaned and flowed 100 runs ago, 3 years. Perfect running condition. I upgraded to 160’s to run TSO. $300 shipped

ARP long stock threaded press-in wheel studs, chrome open-ended lugs and washers. Complete set of ten for fronts. Like new, 30 runs/half season. You can use stock style lug nuts when running stock rims if needed. I upgraded to Aerospace brakes mid-season 2006. You need longer studs, visible through open-ended lugs to be legal when using aftermarket aluminum wheels. I used these on Weld Racing wheels. These will cost you over $75 to buy new, $50 shipped.

Stainless steel braided front brake lines. Stock configuration, direct replacement for your stock rubber lines, uses all stock hardware. Perfect condition. Upgraded to Aerospace brakes mid-season 2006 so no longer needed. $50 shipped.

Email: Artpaltz@optonline.net

Thanks,
Art.

Sold:
The Brake lines are sold.

Still Available:
Injectors are still available but close to selling. If interested you should contact me soon!

Wheel Studs and chrome lug nuts still available

WHere did you buy the front braided lines from?

Artie,
Ill take the studs and lugs if they will fit with weld drag Thanks,Nick

I pm'd you a few times about the motor that you built for Brian White,I have this motor ,can you tell me about it ,and what would you different ,it is not in the car ,but have little info....thanks Dennis King ;)