92 GMC Typhoon at a dealership in IA

VtheGNMan

Just in case someone is on the lookout for a GMC Typhoon, I thought I'd post this. Is it not mine but I drove by and saw it at a dealership in Marion, IA. The link is below. All the contact info is in the link too. They have been a smaller car dealer here for 10 years or longer. I have no affiliation with them.
23,100 miles, Black, sharp looking SUV. asking $20k.

http://www.lexington-motors.com/1992-GMC-Typhoon/Used-SUV/Marion-IA/5295085/Details.aspx

Wow that is really in excellent shape and well taken care of...If they are asking 20k I imagine the dealership only gave him 15k or so for it in trade...

Oh man that's awesome, I hope it all works out for you! I should have told the dealer I was going to post it up for some buyers finders fee! HA! Best of wishes to you!

I'll let you know how it goes, he claimed I won't find a cleaner one on the planet! Guess I'll find out! Been looking for the right one for awhile!

Got it!

Attachments

• 1423359913699.jpg
    1423359913699.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 74
Will do! ;-). Going to shop tomorrow to have a ding taken out and some work on the rh fender, and a full buff....its a ridiculously nice truck, but I'm very anal!

Planning on it....I'm debating just a cold air and a turbo tweak chip to wake it up a bit.....that dealer put a new exhaust on....its one of those rust off in one year mufflers, so I'll prolly do a SST cat back too. I have two Buicks that are hopped up a bit, so the plan is to keep the ty close to stock.