91 Syclone

Pics Sent To Saintd. Thanks For The Offer On The Tune Jimmy. Right Now I Don't Have Any Tags Or Insurance On The Truck Not Sure If I Wanna Risk The Drive To Clarksville.

I can come down there.I would like to inspect it anyways for all of my buddies on syty.net that may be interested,

I got a few questions for you,so I'll send a PM instead of dorking up this thread.

Seems like a very good deal for someone.
As for the track times, these trucks require a bit of techinique to launch correctly. For instance, my Typhoon ran 13.0's with 1.75 60's all day when I had it, but the guy I sold it to never got it out of the low 14's IIRC.

what sux is the market right now on sytys is real ****ty,on another note a strong running bone stock sy with just minor tweeks and boost turend up is very hard to beat on the street

Thanks Guys For The Info And Compliments. I've Found That The Plugs I'm Running Are To Hot For The Truck, This May Be Part Of The Problem For The Times. Like Ive Been Saying Needs A Good Tune.

I am heading to Doug's (with plugs) Sunday afternoon to give the truck the once over. I will post my unbiased opinion about it asap. That is,unless the guy I'm taking with me buys it.

It's a solid truck.No rot,has some minor surface rust on the suspension.Wrong bed cover,has a couple dings on the body.Interior is nice.

It runs and shifts 100%,doesn't have any blowby. It pulled through the brakes when I tried to launch it.

The engine compartment looked all original and not dorked with. Overall I think you couldn't find a nicer truck for the money. And Doug is a super nice guy.

Thanks Greg I Like Another Gn But Right Now I Don't Have The "boot" To Go With It. Plus I Might Get The Boot If I Buy Another Car Right Now.;) ;)

Pm.s Answered. The Truck Is Still For Sale, Clean Carfax 3 Owners. First Owner Had The Truck 52k Second Owner About 500 Miles And Ive Had It Since. This Is Posted On The Syty.net Under Cheap Sy In Tn. Pics There Also.

Thanks for the interest guys. I'm currently working on deals with some people if they don't work out I'll let everyone know in order and get the pics to all.