95' Caddilac Fleetwood Brghm 126k w/mods $3800 o.b.o. HOT ROD CADDY

TURBORUSTY

95' CADDILAC FLEETWOOD BROUGHAM "R1P" PKG. 126K miles.

Engine:
stock 126k miles bottom end with good cylinder pressure across the boards at 190psi. The motor does not smoke nor leak. All gaskets were changed 1 month ago along with cam install
oil pan,valve covers,rear seal,timing cover,front seals,intake manifold,header,and collector gaskets were all changed.
-CC502 (218/224 on a 112 lsa) Cam
-Edelbrock 7301 i think Double Roller Timing Chain.
-1.6 Speed Pro Stamped Steel Rockers
-16 New Sealed Power lifters changed at cam install.
-ARP 1pc Oil pump driveshaft also installed
-GM stock replacement Oil Pump
-Meziere Heavy Duty Electric Water Pump
-March Underdrive Pulley Set (both pulleys incl alt. charging system has no problems.
-Homemade Cold 3 1/2" Cold Air Intake.
-K&N Re-0920 3 1/2" Inlet Cone Filter.
-Brand New 5k miles OptiSpark
-New Accel 9000+ Extreme Wires
-F-body 3.5" MAF
-Hedman un-coated 1 5/8" Headers Custom Fit to D-body.
-Full 2.5" Exhaust with Magnaflow Mufflers with 2.5" tubes over the Axle turn down after axle.
-Stock Iron Heads with 26918 Springs installed.
-NGK tr-55's spark plugs just recently done.

The A/C PIPES in this thing especially down here on a black interior car as low as 40 degrees on a lil thermometer i have.
-it has a New A/c Compressor Rebuild & Lines.
the car however does not have a functioning heater which has been deleted off the car.

Traction Control Systems and Cruise Control Systems were also deleted off the car completely the boxs arent in the engine compartent if you look.the car has a str8 cable from pedal to t/b for acceleration.All connection still installed on car though and i still have if anyone needs.

The windshield Washer Fluid resivoir was also moved to the behind the front bumper with extended harness and feed line.

The Factory Level Control is also deleted no longer on car no compressor,nor shocks,sensor in rear. However though elctrical connections are still there along with plastic tubing lines to feed rear shocks.

This car will not pass emissions as ALL A.I.R. parts have been deleted also no egr,no solenoids,evap canister,air pump or tubes,no fittings on long tubes to even hook up and especially no cats.

Trans:
Locally Built in Fort lauderdale by close friend of mine built to hold 600hp it has the following
heavy duty 4l60e with about 10k miles on rebuild,heavy duty internals, nice firms shifts and consistent shifts,it has a .500 boost valve sleeve, B&M shift kit, Raybesto's clutches, Kevlar band, Beast Sunshell, I know he put a new bushing and seal in the pump he says its at 10 vane.
-Level 10 4000 Stall 9" T/C (Real Tight)
-Energy Suspension Poly Mount

Suspension:
Front & Rear H&R Springs about 3 to 3.5" Drop
Front KYB Shocks
Rear 3-Way Adjustable Competition Engineering Shocks.
Energy Suspension Rear Poly Coil Absorbers.
Front F-body 32mm Sway Bar
Front Sway Bar Frame mount Poly Bushings.
Sway Bar Endlink Energy Susp Poly
Moog New Idler Arm
New Monroe Front Steering Damper Shock

Brakes:
Are brand new stock replacements replaced 2 months ago
New Rotors
New Pads
New Calipers

Diff:

-4.56 Richmond Gears with about 10k of use.
-Impala SS stock posi unit low mileage
-New Axle bearings replaced 4months ago.
-Driveshaft Balanced to 4000 rpm's by local truck shop.
-New Spicer Lifetime Series U-joints.

Other:

-Reprogrammed PCM by local buddy
-NO RADIO.
-(4) Infinity small tweeters in all 4 corners

the car currently has no speakers in the front doors working, what this sound system really needs to be completed is new cables ran to rear to seperate amp for mids and highs.

Car has also all 3 COOLERS for fluids as
-OIL cooleR
-TRANS cooler
-P/S cooler

all from a low mileage crashed 9c1

EXTERIOR:
the car can be seen in the pics for any further ? PM let me know.

it has a blue Front Clip which i will most likely primer up to a gray. it had a minor altercation with another vehicle but was settled on the side.

CAr has CLEAN TITLE...and no record of accident.
i fixed it myself and had to buy a complete 94' to do so these parts were not easy to come by.

The Rag top is Black and has no holes nor tears nor places were the stiching is seperating just a little faded but no dry spots. Rear Strip which goes around rear windshield is intact and there.

Needs the 2 Front Corner plastic strips for the front bumper which are $30 shipped off of e-bay.
also needs rear strip which goes around on back bumper it is still there but missing a small piece from one corner.all bottom chrome mouldings are on car and with no dents. Car has no dents on body of car some small nicks,scratches and some dings but nothing major.

INTERIOR:

is complete and intact except for the following, it is missing side fuse box cover on dash,needs new relay for interior lights had to pull it out cause they were stuck on with car sitting for a while.Small 3" Tear in driver side corner of seat all others parts of seat are good and also all other seat pass and rear.Dash has small 3" Crack behind airbag area.

.All window motors work and operate. Both mirrors function. Power Seats Function and Heated Seats Function.Also all optical lighting features are also working on fenders and in cab.

Car has illegal 5% TINTS all around the back 1/4 windows have 2x 5% tints....for those get close days.
i am asking $3800 o.b.o.

i am offering alot of parts with deal as well alot of modifications done to the car... this things is BAD a$$

on another note car with cam went 8.80 @ 79mph with a 1.85 60' spinning the first 10'.

if you're interested in car i can send you pics via e-mail