91 Syclone

I can't believe it eiither RED, if could i would buy your t/a or better yet your gn, just don't have room for any more:mad:

With A 101k Miles On It And Not Been Tuned In Years It Ran A 9.48 1/8 With A 2.2 60' 3 Out Of 4 Passes. I Realize This Isn,t A Blistering Speed But It Does Have 101k On It And Weighs Almost 4k.

9.48 1/8 time is like what....14.88 1/4 mile time? Didn't these trucks run low to mid 13's stock? And does the all wheel drive work? I'd think it should get better than a 2.2 60 ft???

YOU ARE CORRECT THEY WERE SUPOSED TO RUN MID TO HIGH 13'S. I don't know what it will run in a 1\4 there aren't any tracks around here. The truck hasn't had a thing done to it other than oil changes in 3-4 years since I rarely drive it. This could be part of the slow time. It also needs to go on a diet, it has a heavy fiberglass tonoue cover and a bed liner in it. I also don't know if the times are adjusted for my terrible .2 reaction time. It was first time at a track. Traction isn't a problem unless it is wet. A good tune and the right driver would dramatically increase the times I'm sure.

84 regal 3.8- there are too many variables to take in consideration when trying to compare track times. and forced induction cars are always going to post a slower 1/8 mile time, especially bone stock. these motors need to be stretched out. i bet that bed cover weighs 100lbs. hell, thats a tenth in the 1/4 right there.

I would definately like to see some pics. down the sides, under the hood, vague under carriage shot would be great. I drove to pick one up yesterday and it was so rough I turned around and went home after a 4 1/2 hr drive! thanks in advance, matt. stdenm@cs.com

Pics On The Way To All Thanks. I Don't Have Any Of The Under Carrage But I'll Try Tomorrow.

these trucks are very very picky,the average person can not keep them running correct,im sure the truck needs a tune up, they eat igniton parts for breakfast ,lunch ,and dinner,it just needs a tune up and a quick chip burn and the boost turned up at it would be around a soild 13 flat.and the 60ft shoud go way down,

they are also very hard to be consistant with,unless u have a 2 step , i get solid 1.50 60fts with the 2 step also a built motor to.

I Agree 100% On The Ignition Parts!! I've Put 2 Caps And Rotor Buttons On It Since I've Owned It, It Eats Then Up. I Have A Knew One In The Bos To Go On It. Every Time I've Changed Them I Can Tell A Big Difference

I Agree 100% On The Ignition Parts!! I've Put 2 Caps And Rotor Buttons On It Since I've Owned It, It Eats Then Up. I Have A Knew One In The Bos To Go On It. Every Time I've Changed Them I Can Tell A Big Difference
Hey Doug,I can help you get the truck running right.I have Datamaster.
I live in Clarksville and have daily driven a Typhoon since 2000.

Jimmy

Pics Sent To Saintd. Thanks For The Offer On The Tune Jimmy. Right Now I Don't Have Any Tags Or Insurance On The Truck Not Sure If I Wanna Risk The Drive To Clarksville.

Jimmy would come your way more than likely and help get your truck running right. then you can sell it to one of us turbo truck enthusiasts like me whos out of state!