151 KB · Views: 292
  • Picture 017.jpg
    Picture 017.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 289
  • Picture 018.jpg
    Picture 018.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 286
Some friendly advice:

You are going to need to provide ALOT more information to get near your 10K asking price.

"9 sec stage II" that has never been in the 9s, and you don't know which block it is? You sure it's even a stage motor? I can understand if you don't know the motor inside and out, but knowing who owned the car when the work was performed would be helpful as I am sure someone on here knows that person and could get the missing information.

The need to knows:

Which block?
What heads, what work performed to them?
Cam type (roller / hyd) and specs?
Which crank? Pistons?
Valve train?
Oiling system?

Its out of the car now, so if you can't find this information I suggest you take it to someone who can. It will be worth your while to know what it is you are selling...

Some friendly advice:

You are going to need to provide ALOT more information to get near your 10K asking price.

"9 sec stage II" that has never been in the 9s, and you don't know which block it is? You sure it's even a stage motor? I can understand if you don't know the motor inside and out, but knowing who owned the car when the work was performed would be helpful as I am sure someone on here knows that person and could get the missing information.

The need to knows:

Which block?
What heads, what work performed to them?
Cam type (roller / hyd) and specs?
Which crank? Pistons?
Valve train?
Oiling system?

Its out of the car now, so if you can't find this information I suggest you take it to someone who can. It will be worth your while to know what it is you are selling...

Well said Cliffy:biggrin:

Also pull the oil pan while it's out to find out whehter it has 4 bolt stell mains or not. If it's an 012 casting number, it could be a Stage 1 or 2, cant just identify it by the numbers. Why not sell the whole car or trade it for another? I would have been interested in a trad for my Limited if you had kept the whole car together. Oh Well! -----Jeremy