9 second stage 2 motor for trade / sale

10secregal

I want to trade my stage 2 motor for a VERY nice regal limited or a nice limited turbo / GN. Hot or cold air ok. Best time in a full interior / air conditioned / all steel GN with mild tune 10.20. All the best parts. This motor is without a doubt capable of mid to low 9's. PTE 72 Turbo and F.A.S.T fuel mgt. included. Never had it dyno'ed, but it is est. 700 hp. Motor is still in the car, so if you are in chicagoland or want to come see, ride (weather permiting) let me know. Just plop it in, tune, and race. Serious traders only. Will sell for cash for the right offer. Thanks

You might want to post details if ur looking for someone to trade a whole car for a motor. A used stage motor these days is fetching $10-12k depending on whats included.

Don't forget the pics. People love to see pics. Who built the engine will be asked as well. Why don't you post some pics of you car as well? Id like to see myself. Which FAST system? Is the turbo BB? Is the car for sale as well? Im asking too many questions....nvrmind

OK Guys, sorry for taking so long. This is what I know of the motor. The motor was built before I bought the car. It was built by ANS in Melrose Park, Illinois. Obviously it was built right with the right parts to get into the 9's. Best Time was 10.34. My personal best (first and only time at track on street tires)10.90. I ran it 5 times and went from a 13 flat to a 10.90 with plenty of boost left. Again, the motor is still in the car, so you can hear it and take a ride (weather permiting). I am located in the chicagoland. I would rather trade it for a nice gn or turbo t / limited. But I will sell for the right price. Make a reasonable offer. You all know how much it costs to build one of these.

Gn1 Heads ported and polished
PT72 Turbo
83lb injectors
520/520 lift 552 duration roller cam (Full Roller motor)
Carrillo Rods
F.A.S.T. System (old speed pro type)
Terry houston 3" downpipe
Stock intake port matched and polished
Accufab Throttle body

IMG_9738.jpg

IMG_9737.jpg

IMG_9736.jpg

IMG_9735.jpg

Where bouts in Chicago?

I'm trying to understand why you would want to get rid of this?

What are your plans for the car?

87 Gn

I will take some more tomorrow.

Attachments

• 000_0181.JPG
    000_0181.JPG
    52.7 KB · Views: 904
  • 000_0182.jpg
    000_0182.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 907
  • 000_0183.jpg
    000_0183.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 898
Any specs on motor, C.U., oncenter or offcenter, any block repairs, ect...

Hey Tom from the look of it with stock intake, it should be an off center. I have heard people welding and adding material along with custom fabbing a stock intake to fit an on onceter block. in this case I don't think ANS would do that. It should be a 0016 or 0012 block. I would also make sure it's a Stage II block. You know it could also be a Stage I block.

HTH
Prasad

Hey Tom from the look of it with stock intake, it should be an off center. I have heard people welding and adding material along with custom fabbing a stock intake to fit an on onceter block. in this case I don't think ANS would do that. It should be a 0016 or 0012 block. I would also make sure it's a Stage II block. You know it could also be a Stage I block.

HTH
Prasad

Great point, I wish people would maybe put a price up.

I started pulling the motor this weekend. Trade or sell for $10000. It does need to be freshened up.

What's included:
Motor, F.A.S.T system, Downpipe, PTE 72 turbo, precision front mount intercooler, Accufab throttle body. Complete 9 second motor throttle body to pan. I'll even throw in my dell mini 9" that I use for the F.A.S.T system. I am no longer wanting trades. I am trying to start up a small business and need some cash to get it going. Thanks

The only reason I say it could be freshened up is because it has been together for a few years. It still runs great, just a suggestion while it is out of the car.