65vette396

Accepting Donations 4 C16
1986 Buick GN (real car)
276 Cu.In. 00153 Stage II Block
BMS Billet 3.625 crank
Carrillo Rods
Venolia 8.5:1 pistons with tapered tool steel pins
Speed pro hell fire rings
Custom CPP ground solid cam (have cam card)
CP thick wall pushrods
M&A stage III heads ported and polished by CPP
Weaver brothers three stage dry sump pump
Morroso dry sump pan
Peterson 3 gal dry sump tank
CPP sheet metal intake manifold
Hooker ceramic coated and wrapped headers and crossover (redone with V-bands at joints)
Twin Turbonetics Deltagates
CPP TDO8 Turbo (74mm.)
Custom 5" downpipe by me with race bullet & helicopter stainless tip (looks trick)
85Lb. MSD (bosch) Injectors
85mm. BBK throttle body
Custom CPP Spearco front mount
Fact coil pack with MSD DIS-4 plus (yes it works)
Accell DFI-6 running the show (slow, but works great)
Mezier electric water pump
New Aluminum radiator
CPP built TH-400 with trans brake (has blanket and flexplate sheild)
JW "the wheel" flexplate
8 in. 5500 stall converter
4 in. steel driveshaft with 1350 u-joints
Southside lower control arms in the rear
pinion snubber
Airbags and airshocksfactory
8.8 rear with Mosier 33 spline axles
Strange spool
Richmond 3.42 pro-gear
ATR "HUGE" Swaybar
TA rear cover
10 gal fuel cell
3 bosch external fuel pumps and pressure switches (CPP)
SX fuel regulator
Frame is notched to fit the 10.50 W slicks (still have half tread)
Full 10 point chromolly cage installed and tigged by CPP
New RCI 4 point harnesses
Factory seats (all of them)
No power anything (locks, windows, seats are all manual)
Fiberglass front and rear bumpers with aluminum brackets and supports
Weld pro-stars 15x3.5front and 15x10rear
All autometer gauges (volt, oil press., water temp, trans temp, boost)
Zeitronix digital wideband O2 and EGT with Peak hold funtion (very accurate, was within 1/10 a pint to Bills Dynojet)
Conleys (CPP) two stage boost controler (works great)
Dedenbare air shifter and electronic control box
Old CPP shifter from Tweaked (so my reciept says)
BMS radio & heater delete plate
Car was recently tuned by billy at Anderson Performance
......................and I know I am missing a ton of stuff
When I bought the car it was broken as a wrist pin had come loose in the number 6 cylinder. I went through and freshined everything up, added some parts (dry sump, downpipe, electric water pump, new radiator, ect...) The entire motor might have 100 street miles on it, 2 hours dyno time and 20 passes on the whole setup. Most passes were at a very conservative
16 PSI!!!! Car has been as fast as 10.07 @ 138 on 16PSI!!!! I took the car and had it tuned at Andersons and we picked up just shy of 200 horsepower on 24 PSI and C-16. I have not had a chance to run the car since we tuned it so, I am not sure of how fast it will really go. I assume on a good pass it will go some 9.50's-9.60's on a rather consistent basis, but this is just speculation as of right now. I do have about 20 timeslips in the 10.0-10.20 range on 16 PSI. and pump gas. This car leaves the best of anyone of these cars I have ever had. Leaves with both wheels about 9-12 in. off the ground and goes straight as an arrow. Car runs a very consistent 1.4-1.42 60 ft. leaving on 12 PSI and 5200 RPMS on the two step. The car has factory paint, that is in very good condition for the most part. Is showing some minor spiderwebbing on the RR quarter and decklid. I have over $70,000 in reciepts from the previous two owners from Conleys Performance and I spent another $10,000 on this car to get it to where it is. Trust me, buy it Much, much, much cheaper than you can build it. You can PM me here, email me at theturboman2002@yahoo.com , call me during the day at 423-652-1057, or on my cell 423-366-7357 between 6 PM and 11 PM Eastern time. Folks this is a one of a kind car for a heck of a deal. BAGN is going to be hosting pics. for me. Hopefully the site stays up and my threads don't dissapear this time. Thanks, Drew

Sooner then later :D

Attachments

• 100_9449[1].JPG
    100_9449[1].JPG
    83.1 KB · Views: 2,017
  • 100_9452[1].JPG
    100_9452[1].JPG
    85.2 KB · Views: 1,969
  • 100_9454[1].JPG
    100_9454[1].JPG
    84.9 KB · Views: 1,978
  • 100_9456[1].JPG
    100_9456[1].JPG
    69 KB · Views: 1,962
That parts list is dreamy. Should be a low 9 second car.
I know exactly what you mean about monies invested in something like that.
Nice car!

Don, thanks for the kind words. The car is all there and just needs some more tweeking to get it all dialed in. I will have Chris some more pics today as I was out of town this weekend. Thanks again, Drew

More pix

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    56 KB · Views: 1,864
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    70 KB · Views: 1,826
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    75.1 KB · Views: 1,835
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    59.3 KB · Views: 1,816
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    59.3 KB · Views: 1,823
Hope these help with the sale. It looks AWESOME.:eek:

Attachments

• 6.JPG
    6.JPG
    56.4 KB · Views: 1,806
I will honestly say....when we got the car to tune it, it was VERY impressive to say the least. There are MANY "tricks" engineered into this vehicle that NOBODY else has. Makes you take a step back and say "I cant believe they thought of that so long ago". Conleys are definately one of the innovators and this car proved it to me! Beautiful car at a great price, good luck with the sale!

"Tricks" Must be your new word to overplay:rolleyes:

Damn nice car,Way nicer than my car will ever be.
Good luck with the sale

Forgot to mention:
Also have a built stock block 87 GN will sell as well. Asking $11,000 for it or $40,000 for the pair. a great deal for a street car and a race car. Street car is studded top to bottom, Girdle, ARP rod bolts, JE pistons. Mildly ported stock heads and intake. comp 208 cam, TE 44 turbo, mease big neck intercooler, 3in. cold air pipe and 9" K&N, 009 injectors, Turbotweak chip, caspers volt booster, 340 walbro pump, hotwired, terry houston 3 in. downpipe, 2.5 in. hooker dual exhaust, richmond locker in rear, Art carr tranny, Art car 3000 stall all the right stuff. Car is very nice inside and out and everything works. Car should run mid 11's on good gas and stickies, but I haven't ever had it to the track. Just thought I would throw this out there.

Also have a 1993 GMC Typhoon black on black. 76,000 miles, bone stock. Nice truck, will take 11,300 for this piece. Package deal $50,000 on all three pieces. Take us all home, we are all fast and your wife loves us all LOL

If you wanna see pics of the other two cars visit our website View Inventory Thanks, Drew

1987 Buick GN is sold. Still have the race car and Typhoon for sale. Is there not anyone out there that wants a good Stage II racecar??? Let me know what you guys have on your mind. I need to ship this thing as I don't have the time or the room for it anymore. Thanks, Drew

Well I wish you good luck in selling your lightning. I would offer to try to do some traiding, but I don't think I could give you what you need out of a 7,000 mile Truck. But let me know. Does anybody want a top quality Stage II car???? Make an offer or something folks. Thanks, Drew

I have over $70,000 in reciepts from the previous two owners from Conleys Performance and I spent another $10,000 on this car to get it to where it is.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Wow... awsome car!

I need the engine for my Camaro Hybrid.. :biggrin:

Looks like your selling the car for what a engine would cost!

Good luck with the sale.. one lucky guy will end up with it~~

Scott~

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Wow... awsome car!

I need the engine for my Camaro Hybrid.. :biggrin:

Looks like your selling the car for what a engine would cost!

Good luck with the sale.. one lucky guy will end up with it~~

Scott~

Scott, thanks for the kind words sir. I'll sell you the whole car and you can keep what you want and sell the rest. Also, to those that are interested, I not only have the timeslips with the car, but videos to prove performance as well. Thanks again, Drew

Man, I always did have a thing for those cars purchased out of Texas. Do you still have a copy of the Texas title with the owners name? I think I remember seeing a car like that somewhere before.:wink: :wink:

Man, I always did have a thing for those cars purchased out of Texas. Do you still have a copy of the Texas title with the owners name? I think I remember seeing a car like that somewhere before.:wink: :wink:

You might have seen this car somewhere before :wink: :wink: Now that it is running right, you need a car like this ;) No turning wrenches or getting dirty, Just jump in and turn the key.

Why are you torturing me?!?!:mad: Man if I only had the cash! Super sweet ride!