9 sec. Mazda RX7 wtt trade for T-Type

3.8 alltheway

I got a 9 sec. Mazda want to trade for a T-Type Buick more info. in cars for sale forum.

Attachments

• mazdarx7 turbo 010.jpg
    mazdarx7 turbo 010.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 653
  • mazdarx7 turbo 006.jpg
    mazdarx7 turbo 006.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 682
  • mazdarx7 turbo 003.jpg
    mazdarx7 turbo 003.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 629
Mazda

Hello guys, I'm open to other trades, would be interested in a newer Diesel Truck looking for a crew cab or a Suburban, or a nice antique if anyone is interested in buying it cash, I'm looking for $14,000 I got close to $20,000 in parts in this car not including labor 610-972-6946

its still around , was sold and has new owner in NJ and its still running just into the 9s

its still around , was sold and has new owner in NJ and its still running just into the 9s
You did a very nice job building that car. Are you working on another hybrid now, anything? Im looking for a project like a hybrid - buick motor or an LS motor. Idealy if you old mazda were for sale I would seriously consider it.

swoosh (carmelo) owns it now , he had it repainted (same color) , installed race seats and some other things and runs quick 16 buick class with it , i know he likes that car but he has a lot of toys so he may be willing to let it go