70mm TB
Innovative 71mm X trim.
Atr headers
3 1/2" custom down pipe
2 3/4" dual exhaust with race magnum's
Extreme Automatics TH400
9" with 3.70's
28.5"x10.5" Phoenix's on Weld wheels
Note the 60' time . It spun bad on that pass. It will 60' in the 1.35 range. With some better boost control and a 2.10 1st gear set I hope to improve on my ET some.

Attachments

• MVC-002S.JPG
    MVC-002S.JPG
    39.8 KB · Views: 1,052
  • DSC04256%20(Small)[1].jpg
    DSC04256%20(Small)[1].jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 1,061
That thing is sharp!!!
I am glad to see someone that is as crazy with big cams as me!!!

MAX PSI,
Great ride and pass. What type of flow numbers are you getting out of your heads?

MAX PSI,
Great ride and pass. What type of flow numbers are you getting out of your heads?

Don't know yet. I just got them back a week before BG last year. Kip wants me to send them back so they can flow them but there's no need to tear the motor down yet. I can tell you that they were ported to raise the roof and the floors were filled with epoxy. They made a spacer plate to go between the head and intake to make everything work. We figured that the low end power would down cause of the cam but it pulls better than a 224 cam did.

Bad Ride !!!! I Like How It Leaves ! No Twist, Just Curious What Kind Of Rear Suspension Are You Using?

Would you recommend those 96 lb injectors over 83's for the times you are running?

Also, I see that you are running the turbo Lonnie recommended to me:)

Thanks

time slip and combo database.

That thing is sharp!!!
I am glad to see someone that is as crazy
om dan few years ago, so i didnt put it in my engine, ijohn, i have a comp, hyd, roller cam 244-244 dan at dls, told me that it was two bwith big cams as me!!!
xxx

ig for my stage engine 265 inch with champion raised port heads[their latest ones] it has a 236-236 in it now, the cam was in a engine that i bought to sell and the buyer didnt want it so i kept it, it came frt is a spare engine anyway, you said you had one? how does it work or it is it better than other ones that you have had? just wondered, thanks, oc,

OC,

I we have a 234* billet roller in our 231ci 109ci and it works fine, but launches way better on the trans brake than with out. The motor has a max ported set of champion aluminum heads from Cal Hartline.

I think that you could give the bigger camshaft a try with your heads.
What do you plan to shift this motor at?

I think a a certain point with the stock type heads you stop gaining power with a larger cam. With stage 2 heads and sheet metal intake we have gone in the 270* range. These heads flowed over 340cfm.

Chris2316 ;Southside lower arms and Jegs adjustable uppers. There is also a Compition Engineering adjustable swaybar.

Kevin; With the 96's they run at a max of upper 70% range still some room left. 83's would still work with less wiggle room.

Johnplogii; Yes that was me. We just got the car running tuesday before BG. It had the old turbo and the 2004r with 5.14 gears. The scales were off buy a bunch and I had to add 70lbs in the trunk. 1st pass, bang on the bumper.

I would love to try that 42/76 that eveyone is talking about. But I want to stay within the confines of the TSM rules. I enjoy racing in that class.

That's cool. I know you'd be running more efficiently with a larger turbo. :smile:

New Best

9.502 @ 142.45 with a 1.356 60'
The only changes from above were a Innovative 70 X trim and a 2.10 1st gear. This was at Norwalk Oh. in the heat and bad air, equalivent of 3700 feet.

9.502 @ 142.45 with a 1.356 60'
The only changes from above were a Innovative 70 X trim and a 2.10 1st gear. This was at Norwalk Oh. in the heat and bad air, equalivent of 3700 feet.

Nice times Phil. I hope to see you guys up in Columbus in a few weeks. Thats if I can get the XFI straightened out in time.

John Martin