9.53 @141 At LVD.

trbochrgd1

Had a personal best this weekend at Musclepalooza.

1.417 60'
3.937 330
6.082 660
114.57 1/8th
7.944 990
9.534 1/4
141.00 mph

That thing is rippen! Congrats. That new turbo sure does make some steam.

Btw, how much does ur car weigh?

Congrats, that's excellent news. If you can get that sixty foot down into the 1.3's you would be in the 9.40 zone. Keep up the good work.

That thing is rippen! Congrats. That new turbo sure does make some steam.

Btw, how much does ur car weigh?

Thanks Brett! The turbo has been good to me so far.:cool: It's 3280#'s with me in it.

Congrats, that's excellent news. If you can get that sixty foot down into the 1.3's you would be in the 9.40 zone. Keep up the good work.

Thanks man! It was the first time out this year, we had just reset the HR bar and turned it 1 turn. I think i'll try turning it another 1/2 turn and see where will be at next time out....

I saw the pics of your motor in the Jaw Droppers thread. Jack did a awesome job with the fit and finish. Looks sweet.

I saw the pics of your motor in the Jaw Droppers thread. Jack did a awesome job with the fit and finish. Looks sweet.

Thanks, I really appreciate it! Jack and Brian really did take care of me. Brian is a great fabricator annd has a great attention to detail. And as far as my combo I did what ever Jack recommended. He tuned and put together a killer combo for me.:cool: