4130 CNC Machined Turbine Hub
Sealed Torrington Bearings
Furnace Brazed Impeller & Turbine
Anti-Balloning Plate
Reinforced Turbine Vanes
Heat Treated Precision Hubs
Electronically Balanced

I recently purchased this converter from a fellow board member here <davinci50>
I had it installed with a new stage 1 tranny from Lonnie Diers yesterday,i personally don't like the converter its a bit hard locking up especially for a daily driver,so im going to go with a PTC converter instead.

I paid $575.00 shipped to me.

My LOSS your gain....$400.00 + shipping to you.
New this converter is $1,032.00 plus the ride.
Im located in the Orlando area if you would like to save on shipping.

would you be interested in a partial trade?

I have a PTC lockup 3000 that I would be willing to trade with you.

Setup for 200R4 about 6 years old only has about 3000 miles and about 30 passes on it in a mid 11 car.

Trans was fresh when installed and Jim Campbell my trnnay builder is where I go t it from.

i wish i posted this yesterday because i just paid for the same converter that you have,but its new $550.00 plus shipping.

Sorry,i don't want to cancel my order with the shop that does all my work.

Thanks for the offer though

if you put the restrictor back in the end of the input shaft it does soften up the harshness of the lock up just in case you didn't know.

No i did not know that...

And i have already paid for the PTC so i guess im cooked!

Thanks for telling me though...

turbo

I have 'm told a 60 seious turbo. It was sold by ATR in the day an was soppose to be the largest stock appearing turbo on the market Any interest? It has very low milage Mike

Some one got a heck of a deal here. Low mileage convertor. The restrictor was not in the input shaft. And he has no vss going,among other issues. This was a Steal.