Another Converter for sale 3200 9.5

menmy6

HIGH ON BOOST
My Buddy , went out and bought a 3200 stall for his te44 and of course the stall is to high , I have receipt in hand with date of purchase last week , with 10 mile on stall , below is from CKPERFORMANCE WEBSITE he wants to get $400 shipped .
9.5” STREET AND STRIP LOCK UP CONVERTER #24RC/HPSSLU $449.00
This converter is designed for high performance street and dragstrip applications. It is custom built for each application to any stall speed between 2800 and 3800 rpms with engines producing up to 500 horsepower and 500 foot pounds of torque.Its unique design makes it more efficient in the lower rpm ranges when cruising making it a true dual purpose converter The converter is assembled with a heavy duty lock up clutch, oversize needle bearings, furnace brazed fins, a hardened pump drive hub,and billet turbine hub. This converter is not designed to be locked up at wide open throttle.Please specify application and desired stall speed.

First come for serve paypal info is racedesignz@aol.com
thanks

Does he need a red stripe?? I have one i need to get out of my way...maybe a trade with some cash?? LMK. Thanks. ---Keith

He seems to think so , it does like to see his RPM's high at cruzing , I told him he should just keep it stock ....

"with a heavy duty lock up clutch"

If his rpm's are high, he needs to make sure the lock up is working. Sorry, I know this isn't tech section, but if it is something else wrong, and the converter would work if the other thing was fixed, he may be happy with it after all and save some grief.

"with a heavy duty lock up clutch"

If his rpm's are high, he needs to make sure the lock up is working. Sorry, I know this isn't tech section, but if it is something else wrong, and the converter would work if the other thing was fixed, he may be happy with it after all and save some grief.

Great info , he love it when and WOT but not cruzing ,so I will have him check a few things