9/11 Mastermind Caught!

Bet he never comes to the states... :D keep him in Pakistan where the interrogation methods allowed are a "bit" different. Supervised by the CIA of course. :eek: Get everything out of him, them figure out some nice real slow and painful death... F(#$(ing bastard. :mad:

Originally posted by fighterjet gn
they should interrogate him with torture to find out where that OSAMA is.

I am sure that it has already started. They could do some experiments on the mf'er to see how much a terd like him can take before he cracks.

bastard

:mad:

Tie him up from a tree, miles from anyone, by his feet, naked, and beat him with a horse whip. You'll get whatever infor you want from him. dont ask how i know this.

I vote for the old mafia "microwave weiner" trick. It involves inserting a small pair of needle nose pliers into a sensitive area and then suddenly opening them. I'll leave the rest to your imagination. :D

"He's the senior-most al Qaeda guy to be captured yet," the official told Reuters.

Talk about not sounding intelligent during a significant historical moment. LOL.

Bleach and Ammonia?

Why on earth would you stick his head in a bucket of bleach and ammonia?? The world already has one Michael Jackson...

"Inducing a honest conversation"

My shop, 10 Am tuesday, 3/04. That's the meeting time and place!
The "methodology":
Insertion of a 7" TIG electrode into the subjects "Johnson". Ground cable on the rt big toe.
Setting the amp control on 200. Ask the ??
Not the answer we need to hear? NP! Step on the control pedal!
Repeat until the answers are forthcoming and TRUE!!
Once the answers are verified, floor the pedal w/ a brick and go to lunch at the bbq joint!!!
Ship his body parts w/ DNA verification to every towelhead dictator in the East...

My idea!! Don't copy it! It's patented!:D :D :mad: :mad:

I like the MIG welder idea... Maybe a hot soldering iron inserted into an eyeball REAL slow would help too.

Ben Dover??

GR8 said:
"A pair of extra coarse sandpaper gloves, bend over. Need I say more".

I hope Cairns doesn't see this!! This not good for him to see. His G/F would not like that!! She'd say it was a Baaaaaaaad idea!!!

:D :D :D :p

Did you see his picture compared to the one on the FBI list. It looks like 2 different guys. :confused:

I've got an idea

Screw it, Let's just tatoo his name on his face and turn him loose in NYC. I'm sure it would be a blast to watch.

Naaaa.... tie him to the back of a truck and drive through NYC. Allow the people to stone him like they would in his country. Then keep him alive long enouph to go to Washington D.C. and do the samething. :D

LITTLE tiny cuts with a razor blade and some plain table salt.
It was an accident HONEST! :D
Welder still sounds pretty good though:D
Tarey D.:cool:

Re: Bleach and Ammonia?

Originally posted by gn85
Why on earth would you stick his head in a bucket of bleach and ammonia?? The world already has one Michael Jackson...
"fumes from bleach & ammonia" will just about kill you . :D

I say we shove a tube down his throat and feed him a live, poisonous scorpion. or two. or twelve. and some brown recluse and black widow spiders. see how long has lasts when he's eaten from the inside out.