89 Turbo Trans Am for sale....

TTAfreak

10,900 miles. Im the second owner. Have had the car for about 6 months. first owner was a 70 year old man that bought it new on the showroom floor. he got authritus (spell check that) in his lower back and could no longer get in and out of the car.

when I bought the car, it was completely stock. I have done a few bolt on mods.

walbro pump
hotwire kit
50# injectors
MAF pipe
K & N filter
Turbo Tweak chip
Razors alky kit
Adj wastegate
scanmaster

I still have all of the original parts of course and the car can very easily be put back stock.....but I wouldnt recomend it. car runs perfectly at about 20 lbs of boost. of course boost can still be turned up if someone wants to.

the ONLY thing wrong with the car is that the front bumper cover was drilled for a license plate.... :mad: ....they had to do this in the state i bought it from. just 4 small holes. other than that, the car is a 10.

21,000 firm. and I do mean firm. I paid 19.5 for it and then did the mods. a car this perfect is worth the money.

please dont bore me with stories of lower mileage cars for less money you have seen. if youve seen them, then buy one of those instead of mine....but I dont really want to hear about it.

thanks......oh, and I can email pics, just leave an addy. if you want to reach me, email me at jward007@midsouth.rr.com.

oh, reason for selling......my last car was a 98 ram air LS1 car that ran high 10s. i miss the powerl and dont want to try and make a car this nice that fast. :smile:

I heard this car leans to the right?

:biggrin:

This is a political joke folks...I am sure the car is beautiful!!

T-Top, Leather, and ive never tried to find out the car number.

sorry, I should have posted those options.

Those options are important! If it was hardtop and leather I'd be knocking your door down right now! :biggrin: